Wedding ring

When do you wear wedding ring?

• Total voters
I video and photo for couples (etc) in and around Massachusetts and can tell you that most of the sessions/scenes I've shot where the woman is NOT wearing her ring simply don't have the same "cuckold/hotwife/etc" look/feel/theme to them as the ones with chicks who do wear their ring(s)....
Some of the best and hottest ones I've shot also had hubby standing beside the bed (or kneeling or sitting on bed etc) with his ring showing (signifying that he's the "husband watching"), while wife has HER ring clearly exposed for the world to see...

It's surely a huge turn on for whomever is in the video and it's definitely a turn on for us, especially my wife, when we/she sees "another wife like me" getting reamed and having that "Oh my God" look on her face as BBC sends her to *******. My wife (who knows/is aware that I've shot these videos, and approves of it) has never experienced BBC, fantasizes about it constantly, and maybe its because cuz she's nervous about it that these shots/scenes/pictures/etc of married white women showing their ring while being BBC fucked lends some sort of "psychological validation" to her fantasies, etc?

As I've mentioned previously on this site, she's a "good Roman Catholic Italian girl" who was raised to be faithful and was VERY SHY ABOUT ADMITTING her fantasy for black men (and their huge cocks, which make mine look like its even smaller than it is LOL).

And I strongly believe that it was the video and photos she watched and was shown (by ME :D) with white married women taking huge BBC that allowed her to "open up" to me about her fantasy, desires, kink, etc... Without the rings on the women, it probably, psychologically for her, would just seem like some single girl/woman getting fucked by a black guy. I'm fairly certain that the rings add "validation" to her (our LOL) fantasy..

It's also strangely ironic that we've "grown" over the years to a point where this "good Italian girl" who wouldn't even admit to thinking about another guy(s) early in our relationship is now so comfortable and assured in our marriage that she can admit to fantasizing about being "that married woman with the wedding ring on - and THAT look of DEEP PLEASURE on her face - and admit to me that yes, she thinks about it constantly... (but has always been afraid to do it LOL).

And to have her be aware that my part-time gig involves video recording and photographing people getting it on is probably one of the bigger, hotter "validations" of our secure marriage. Yes, she sometimes asks me about the things I've seen and recorded, but only in a "general curiosity" moment, never asks me to save or show her any of my work (which I wouldn't do without my clients permission, although most probably know well that a wife will see/know/ask about etc everything... But my wife has always kept this a private little "secret" of ours (I'll sometimes post a non-facial pic of her, etc) but I keep her identity secret at all times (she's VERY WELL KNOWN in our area, very many friends, huge family etc so we surely need to remain as "private" as possible about this side of our relationship).

Oh well. We still - STILL - love each other immensely. 30 years and counting! And knowing her fantasy/fantasies just makes our marriage even stronger.
;)

Last edited:
My wife always wears her wedding ring.

Attachments

• 684EC923-02DB-4BA4-9E46-5011D01A0495.jpeg
    684EC923-02DB-4BA4-9E46-5011D01A0495.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 539
  • CF62FD04-CF58-45C2-B37A-4C682FB4F4AD.jpeg
    CF62FD04-CF58-45C2-B37A-4C682FB4F4AD.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 429
  • 471A040A-F5BE-4880-8904-80145119748B.jpeg
    471A040A-F5BE-4880-8904-80145119748B.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 413
  • 0D1E3E2B-8E73-4591-84FA-DA979A921A17.jpeg
    0D1E3E2B-8E73-4591-84FA-DA979A921A17.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 443
I almost always wear mine, though occasionally I will remove it to heighten the sensation of cuckolding; sometimes at the request or insistence of the guy I’m with, sometimes it’s my idea for a photograph which I’ll send to hubby.

I have once put my rings on the dresser and sent a photo of them to him as I left the house on a date.

Hubby seems to really like seeing my ring hand and fingers wrapped tightly around my lovers erection.

I always wear my ring when I'm with another man or if I'm out looking to meet somebody. I find it sexy for them to know that I am married. Sometimes when my bull fucks me well I will take it off and put it on his necklace for him to wear as a trophy. He lets me earn it back another time if I have sex with him and he feels pleased with my performance.
Hot`n`naughty! :hot: Especially in combination with that toe rings of yours. :qos:
Simply beautiful! :blackheart:
what do toe rings show?

Wife wears hers most of the time...…….99%. But every once in a while when she and her Boss/Lover are feeling in the right mood, she has a small diamond ring her bought her on a trip once and she will wear that instead. They were feeling particularly hot n bothered on that trip as she was definitely in her fertile time of the month, he had rented the honeymoon suite (the penthouse was already taken, this was the next best room) and everyone assumed they were newlyweds which was a huge turn on for them too...….they were out walking, he guided her in a small jewelry shop and they picked out the ring. Spent the week wearing it and doing EVERYTHING one can to get pregnant too...….including putting her diaphragm in AFTER sex to hold his sperm inside, putting pillows under her hips to keep them up and his sperm pooled at her cervix, and even masturbating after he came in her so her womb would suck up as much sperm as possible (a video they saw online). No pregnancy happened...…..but they had a heck of a week trying!!

CW
I would love to hear more. It sounds like a hell of a story.

Back