Wedding ring

When do you wear wedding ring?

• Total voters
Personally with some owned white 'wives' I have had I have either presented them with their own 'BLACK WEDDING RING' to wear when in my presence and as a mark of respect to me as their bull. Alternatively its always a huge turn on to blast my big load over a womans wedding ring with her husband present, or if hes a cuck I may just let him clean it up off her...
What is a Black Wedding Ring?

This is very interesting....my wife finally went for it after years of convincing with a new to her company very good looking coworker...the only way she would do it is if I let her "have an affair" so he has no idea that I know...I agreed to this because I wanted her to FINALLY do it... I was desperate.

All I get is the details that she tells me....she's Asian and shy so it's hard to get all the details...but she told me one like a confession and I love hearing her like that....they meet at his place and when he slipped her off panties he went down on her and while he did that he took her hand and she felt him slipping her ring off...he put it in her hand to just hold and as he slipped into to her it was the first time he asked "can I cum inside" she said she was so weak she just whispered back 'Yes"

So as he removed her ring he made love to her and as she clutched her ring that was now off she felt him cum deep inside her....after, he opened her hand took the ring and placed it in the stand next to the bed....they made love more times after..... I asked her "did you feel closer to him?" and she said "yes"....I asked her "do you wear your ring when you're with him now?" and she confessed "No" she even leaves it in the car.

You know what's hot? Pics where the woman has 2 or more men with her in the pic, AND has wedding rings on. Because no matter how people repost pics with the theme or title they want to apply...you KNOW that they can't all be her husband. Women with multiple cocks is all the proof you need that she plays with guys other than her hubby.

You know what's hot? Pics where the woman has 2 or more men with her in the pic, AND has wedding rings on. Because no matter how people repost pics with the theme or title they want to apply...you KNOW that they can't all be her husband. Women with multiple cocks is all the proof you need that she plays with guys other than her hubby.

Just something to consider...

When you see a white wife mounted by a Black Bull, with an obvious wedding ring, ask yourself "who is taking the picture?" Chances are, it's the husband

When you see a white wife mounted by a Black Bull, with an obvious wedding ring, ask yourself "who is taking the picture?" Chances are, it's the husband

I prefer to think its one of the other half dozen dudes runnin a train on her.

Back