Wedding ring

When do you wear wedding ring?

• Total voters
A married woman should always wear her wedding ring when she spends time with her bbc lovers. If a condom is being used, the ring should be put inside the condom before it is put on the penis. When ejaculation occurs, the sperm will drown the wedding ring while it is deep inside her pussy. Once the ring drowning has occurred, the husband becomes an official cuckold FOREVER. Ideally, a wife should take the condom home, cut the condom lengthwise with scissors to show the ring inside - then ask her hubby to lick the sperm off the ring and put it back on his wife's finger in a clean dry condition.

If she's a hotwife then always wear the ring.
It shows she's truly a good woman, loyal and will always go back to her husband no matter how great some other guy is with her.

And for the other guy it's a turn on for him knowing that she's like "forbidden fruit" regardless of her husband allowing it or not. It's always fun fucking another man's wife, especially if it's bareback and she's happily married knowing that when they're making love later she'll have two men's sperm swimming around inside her when shes asleep. Gotta love dirty women!

Would be more if I had the time, and the guys aren't complaining.
damn, girl! that's almost every day!!!! are you a stay at home wife with all that free time to service the guys when ever they need you? do they have to schedule time with you or do you have an 'open door' policy?

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor ODUMODU brought back my husband that separated with me for one good year. Am ALENNA by name from ROMANIA. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor ODUMODU for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for one year and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor ODUMODU. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a smonths.my husband called me exactly when Doctor ODUMODU saicompelld. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 mouths. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him...Emil:drodumodusolutions@gmail.com

ALSO HAS THE CURE TO THE FOLLOWING VIRUS.
1* CANCER CURE
2* HEPATITIS B
3 DIABETES CURE
4* RINGING CURE
5* STROKE CURE
6* WARTS CURE
7* HBP CURE
8* PREGNANCY CURE
9* PENIS ENLARGEMENT
10*HIV CURE

bullshit spammer...reported

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor ODUMODU brought back my husband that separated with me for one good year. Am ALENNA by name from ROMANIA. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor ODUMODU for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for one year and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor ODUMODU. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a smonths.my husband called me exactly when Doctor ODUMODU saicompelld. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 mouths. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him...Emil:drodumodusolutions@gmail.com

ALSO HAS THE CURE TO THE FOLLOWING VIRUS.
1* CANCER CURE
2* HEPATITIS B
3 DIABETES CURE
4* RINGING CURE
5* STROKE CURE
6* WARTS CURE
7* HBP CURE
8* PREGNANCY CURE
9* PENIS ENLARGEMENT
10*HIV CURE

bullshit spammer

Back