Wedding ring

When do you wear wedding ring?

• Total voters
A married woman should always wear her wedding ring when she spends time with her bbc lovers. If a condom is being used, the ring should be put inside the condom before it is put on the penis. When ejaculation occurs, the sperm will drown the wedding ring while it is deep inside her pussy. Once the ring drowning has occurred, the husband becomes an official cuckold FOREVER. Ideally, a wife should take the condom home, cut the condom lengthwise with scissors to show the ring inside - then ask her hubby to lick the sperm off the ring and put it back on his wife's finger in a clean dry condition.

A married woman should always wear her wedding ring when she spends time with her bbc lovers. If a condom is being used, the ring should be put inside the condom before it is put on the penis. When ejaculation occurs, the sperm will drown the wedding ring while it is deep inside her pussy. Once the ring drowning has occurred, the husband becomes an official cuckold FOREVER. Ideally, a wife should take the condom home, cut the condom lengthwise with scissors to show the ring inside - then ask her hubby to lick the sperm off the ring and put it back on his wife's finger in a clean dry condition.
have you done that to your husband?

A married woman should always wear her wedding ring when she spends time with her bbc lovers. If a condom is being used, the ring should be put inside the condom before it is put on the penis. When ejaculation occurs, the sperm will drown the wedding ring while it is deep inside her pussy. (...)
This needs a follow-up guide: How to get the ring back out of the uterus... *ROFLmwAO*

I have to sleep with at least 25 men before I settle down. ...this month
sleep with 25 men? this month??? ain't no time for sleep, girl! you're beautiful and the guys will definitely wanna fuck that incredible body. but i gotta ask, what's the goal for? are you getting married in a month?

Back