Website true or fake

Biggdaddy412

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Just my take on this whole website. I think there are well intention Bulls that want to provide a service for couples. Whether it's to satisfy women where their SO cannot any more or they want to dabble in the lifestyle to satisfy the woman or mans curiosity. Those Bulls want to genuinely help by showing the couple how good sex could be with a well endowed partner and men find out what their women want sexually. These are the real Bulls, they have no intention of stealing a woman from the man or driving a wedge between the couple. The real Bull just wants to fuck a woman, leave her well satisfied and if the couple calls him again he will enjoy fucking the woman again. He takes pride in what he does, respects the couple's limits and above all treats the woman like a lady unless otherwise discussed by all 3 of the participants.
Then you have the Radical Bull who I believe is in the minority but stills get portrayed as the narrative for all Bull relationships. These Radical Bulls are dealers, they deal crap in the streets and they are a dealer between the sheets. They get woman addicted to good cock and if they don't do as the Radical Bull wants they will threaten the woman with dismissing them or they will find somebody to take their place. They consider woman as property to trade or loan to their friends or strangers with no respect to the woan's wishes. They would have you believe that woman are weak minded and exist for the sole purpose of serving BBC. We all no better, women have a mind of their own and sex is not the only thing that drives them. The Radical Bull lives to steal your woman from their SO just because they like a challenge and Ideally get them pregnant then walk away so someone else will raise their baby. But we already see this play out in the black community now with all single mothers raising children by theirselves and the ******* that's not involved in their baby's life. So the next time you woman is laying under her Radical bull have her ask him what will they do if she gets pregnant? How many woman has he stole from their SO? How many ******* and ex wifes (baby mamas) does he have? It's ok to have a Fantasy but sometimes that fantasy turns into Reality...

Back