We were asked our dynamic.....Stag and Vixen vs Cuckold

Couple4funn69

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Earlier today, a female from a couple asked us what our dynamic was. That was the first time we have been asked that and was unsure of the proper answer and looking for some guidance. We recently moved from a small town where most couples were only into full swaps and our conversation ended with “Sorry, we are only into single men” so this is the first time we have talked to like minded people.
We enjoy playing with single, hung black men. There is no degrading/humiliation. We decide together who she plays with and we both have a say in the process all the way through (even during the session). I do not play with other women and I do sometimes (rarely) join in on the play. Not a huge desire of mine but if she wants it, she gets it. There is no submission from either of us, her pussy doesn’t “belong” to BBC or anyone other than herself etc etc. I enjoy watching her play with a BBC and she enjoys playing with a BBC. We just like to have kinky fun! But what are we technically?

her pussy doesn’t “belong” to BBC or anyone other than herself etc etc. I enjoy watching her play with a BBC and she enjoys playing with a BBC. We just like to have kinky fun! But what are we technically?

Well, you can't hide the sun with your hands, can you? Swapping or not, you, the hubby, are a cuck and your wife's pussy conceptually belongs to BBCs, if you're mostly into them with no regular ones. If you have a regular bull or bulls, that pussy truly belong to them too, and completely to them if you barely fuck it. However, your wife is still yours.

Last edited:
Earlier today, a female from a couple asked us what our dynamic was. That was the first time we have been asked that and was unsure of the proper answer and looking for some guidance. We recently moved from a small town where most couples were only into full swaps and our conversation ended with “Sorry, we are only into single men” so this is the first time we have talked to like minded people.
We enjoy playing with single, hung black men. There is no degrading/humiliation. We decide together who she plays with and we both have a say in the process all the way through (even during the session). I do not play with other women and I do sometimes (rarely) join in on the play. Not a huge desire of mine but if she wants it, she gets it. There is no submission from either of us, her pussy doesn’t “belong” to BBC or anyone other than herself etc etc. I enjoy watching her play with a BBC and she enjoys playing with a BBC. We just like to have kinky fun! But what are we technically?
You're people we'd get along with :)

I associate a specific power dynamic skewed towards the wife to cuckold couples. I've seen a lot of different definitions applied to the Stag/Vixen label but given the two choices, and your description of preferred style, Stag/Vixen is the best label choice. More importantly though, I wouldn't get wrapped up in labels. When asked about dynamic/playstyle, I would describe yourselves just like you did.
Thank you for the reply and your opinion! And that’s a pretty long description to have to give every time someone asks ??

Well, you can't hide the sun with your hands, can you? Swapping or not, you, the hubby, are a cuck and your wife's pussy conceptually belongs to BBCs, if you're mostly into them with no regular ones. If you have a regular bull or bulls, that pussy truly belong to them too, and completely to them if you barely fuck it. However, your wife is still yours.
Thank you for the reply and we value your opinion! We have never had regular bulls, but we are considering trying to have one. Up until this point, we find a guy, do all the checks and use him one time and move on. Prevents feelings and all that. We also still have sex regularly just the 2 of us.

I get that. When asked we say, we enjoy MFM threesomes. This typically leads to more questions, which I think is a good thing for gauging compatibility. I think you could lead with "We enjoy playing with single, hung black men" and let the conversation go from there. If you feel Stag/Vixen describes you well, by all means use it. We just found that differences in definitions led to us giving a long winded description anyway.
That’s a good lead, I like that.

Bruh, you are a classic Cuckold :)
It's right here...
"Not a huge desire of mine but if she wants it, she gets it."

Cuckold isn't necessarily a derogatory term, but that IS the definition. Regardless of how one wants to reconcile it.

Bruh, you are a classic Cuckold :)
It's right here...
"Not a huge desire of mine but if she wants it, she gets it."

Cuckold isn't necessarily a derogatory term, but that IS the definition. Regardless of how one wants to reconcile it.
Classic cuckold? Not sure I agree with that because there is a flip side. If I want it, I get it also. Not saying that I don’t agree with being a cuckold because it’s very possible (hence the post, we have no idea). But saying I’m a classic cuckold because I do something that she enjoys is a bit much. It’s very give and take. The reason she sleeps with other guys is because I ask her too, so the least I can do is appease her while she is doing it.

Classic cuckold? Not sure I agree with that because there is a flip side. If I want it, I get it also. Not saying that I don’t agree with being a cuckold because it’s very possible (hence the post, we have no idea). But saying I’m a classic cuckold because I do something that she enjoys is a bit much. It’s very give and take. The reason she sleeps with other guys is because I ask her too, so the least I can do is appease her while she is doing it.
Well you asked. That's my answer lol
I've met more of YOU than you've met more of ME ?

A cuckold couple, evidently happy to stay on the first step of the lifestyle. IMO.

Back