we seek a black bull who wants a long term relationship in pittsburgh pa.

rose4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
Lets swing in Pittsburgh pa..well hung black bull wanted ,,are you single,and are you into granny sex,,your age or body type is not a problem for my wife,,as long as you like older women,shes 60,and chubby,,shes very oral and YES,,she swallows,,,she loves her pussy pounded silly too,,i watch,,but only if you allow it,,my wife loves to keep me on edge and loves it when her black bull humiliates/degrades me in front of her,she really gets off seeing me used as a cuckold husband. she wants to find a real bull who wants a long term relationship with her.

Last edited:
any black bulls in Pittsburgh who would like to meet for a ******* contact us,,we can see how you and my wife hit it off,,play some touchy feely with her,have a few drinks and when the times right you can take her some where private and she will suck you until your hard and let you pound her pussy for the rest of the night. at your place,a cheap hotel or any where private,,feel free to bring a friend or two if you like,,or not,,,black males only View attachment 2656135

Last edited:
Lets swing in Pittsburgh pa..well hung black bull wanted ,,are you single,and are you into granny sex,,your age or body type is not a problem for my wife,,as long as you like older women,shes 60,and chubby,,shes very oral and YES,,she swallows,,,she loves her pussy pounded silly too,,i watch,,but only if you allow it,,my wife loves to keep me on edge and loves it when her black bull humiliates/degrades me in front of her,she really gets off seeing me used as a cuckold husband. she wants to find a real bull who wants a long term relationship with her.View attachment 2714819

bring the big boobs lady and take a vacation
come visit me in Egypt
stay in my house as long as you want
i will fuck her till she ask for mercy

Back