We now the drill" black owned cuck relationship"

Like so many of us cuck wannabe men on here its pretty tough to imagine a real functioning relationship developing around which a crazy idea such as the cuckold one is. Women want their sexually freedom and to still feel as their are the feminine one in the relationship, that she still gets to be sexually submissive with men. Its been even harder to reprogram a women's brain to believe that not all men just want to shove their dicks into everything. For me, for instant i don't enjoy receiving any direct pleasure. Don't doesn't mean i don't eat pussy or never get physical. I just don't ever want my dick touched. A relationship like this is only about her receiving.

I am looking hopefully to meet a woman who enjoys the cuckold dynamic and the cuckold duties as much as me. Someone who knows that she doesn't have to verbally belittle me or be the "Dominate" one in the relationship. I am more sarcastic/cynical enough for you to still feel feminine. A don't want pegged or to dress up. A cuckold relationship is sort of a arrangement that both parties of rules and roles that their each play. Yes, i do want a woman who wants a submissive style cuck but only sexually. Some encounters could involve us going through the selecting process together for men and me watching for safely/comfort. Some might involve us both on our knees..

I want a woman who specifically wants a "black owned" style Relationship. Simply point we would only be picking black men for our sexually encounters. Please none of this
" no preference" or " I have never been with a black man before but want to try" I need a woman who knows her preference and that preference is black men.

I am from the Pittsburgh PA area and i am looking to relocate if needed. I have finished up a degree in Finance and a military contract . I want someone who wants a real cuck partner where after we cover how our lives would be sexually. We can talk about how we would just overall be improving each other's lives.

Like so many of us cuck wannabe men on here its pretty tough to imagine a real functioning relationship developing around which a crazy idea such as the cuckold one is. Women want their sexually freedom and to still feel as their are the feminine one in the relationship, that she still gets to be sexually submissive with men. Its been even harder to reprogram a women's brain to believe that not all men just want to shove their dicks into everything. For me, for instant i don't enjoy receiving any direct pleasure. Don't doesn't mean i don't eat pussy or never get physical. I just don't ever want my dick touched. A relationship like this is only about her receiving.

I am looking hopefully to meet a woman who enjoys the cuckold dynamic and the cuckold duties as much as me. Someone who knows that she doesn't have to verbally belittle me or be the "Dominate" one in the relationship. I am more sarcastic/cynical enough for you to still feel feminine. A don't want pegged or to dress up. A cuckold relationship is sort of a arrangement that both parties of rules and roles that their each play. Yes, i do want a woman who wants a submissive style cuck but only sexually. Some encounters could involve us going through the selecting process together for men and me watching for safely/comfort. Some might involve us both on our knees..

I want a woman who specifically wants a "black owned" style Relationship. Simply point we would only be picking black men for our sexually encounters. Please none of this
" no preference" or " I have never been with a black man before but want to try" I need a woman who knows her preference and that preference is black men.

I am from the Pittsburgh PA area and i am looking to relocate if needed. I have finished up a degree in Finance and a military contract . I want someone who wants a real cuck partner where after we cover how our lives would be sexually. We can talk about how we would just overall be improving each other's lives.
Proofread you work cuckboi!!!

I am a 27 year old who just finished a undergrad in Finance, holds a Associates in information systems and just got done with a 6-year term with the Army national guard. Like many of the thriving cucks of the cuckold revolution, I too thrive to have a cuck style IRL relationship. Cuckolding is not a form of humiliation for me, it’s a release of the idea of consistent masculinity. Men think with their dicks to much. The pleasure of always having to be “the man” So after many experiences with couples as the supportive third, I am now looking for my own woman to build a life as her sexually submissive supporting third. I don’t want a bully or a mean bitch. I want a woman who appreciates a man who humbling gives up his self-respect for her. He will wait patiently as she has fun with other men. Performing acts that others would view as weak man behavior. A cuck isn’t labeled as gay, bi, straight. He is strictly a support ******* that can be called into action at any moment. Now like many cuck we love the interracial concept of cuckolding. I believe its something to do with the idea that no matter how hard we try to change we can never change skin color. Also it’s the idea that with women who enjoy black men that they only enjoy black men. I have had many times when a woman wants to just focus on what she can do sexually with me. Cuckolding is NOT about me. There should always be a line that is set where one is the cuck and is only the cuck, add least in a sexually sense. There isn’t being a dom on Monday and a cuck on Friday. With women who prefer only black men its easier to find a woman who understands that you are a cuck 100% of the time. Also the black owned dynamic adds just a little more to the taboo factor. I have plenty of writings on my profile about my ideas of cuckolding and “black owned” lifestyle. A skype account username, for all them non-shy women at there. Bc I am not shy, I’ll tell your that. So who out there is up to create a life of black owned fulfillment and humbling awakening.

Its a crazy thing the chemistry of the human brain. It can make you feel unmeasurably happiness then one moment later it can make you feel unbelievable self-hatred. I envy the time before this incredible invention of the world wide wed. When verbal communication was more a skill than how you worded your punctuation. After 1000's of messages from 100's of women, most times its a wrongly placed emoji that forever ends communication with a potential forever romance.

Back