We may have a single male for possible playtime tomorrow night 5/18/19 but decided to ask if they are there any black Couples interested in playing

Tam1

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello, we have a potential single date set up for Saturday night in the Dallas area but was thinking we may as well ask if there are any black Couples that would be interested in playing with my white wife. Nothing demeaning, or ******, just light whip, blindfold etc. Basically step 1 of BDSM. Make her do what you want her to do but in a non demeaning way. I know we really havent seen this request posted but sure dont hurt to ask. Or does anyone know of possible clubs that deal with this beginner type request. Thank you for reading the post, Danny and Tammy

Hello, we have a potential single date set up for Saturday night in the Dallas area but was thinking we may as well ask if there are any black Couples that would be interested in playing with my white wife. Nothing demeaning, or ******, just light whip, blindfold etc. Basically step 1 of BDSM. Make her do what you want her to do but in a non demeaning way. I know we really havent seen this request posted but sure dont hurt to ask. Or does anyone know of possible clubs that deal with this beginner type request. Thank you for reading the post, Danny and Tammy
I'm interested

Back