We are Going to Cuba ?? Any recommendation...

We are going on a week trip.. it’s our first doing this and we are excited... any tips, places, spots or anyone ☺?!?

View attachment 3006163
Yes. In Havana, there is an open air dance club behind Restaurant 1830, on the Malecon just before you go into the tunnel crossing into Miramar. It's open most evenings. You and your beautiful lady can find whatever you desire there. PM me if you wish.

I thought Trump canceled American trips to Cuba? My ******* was in a cruise that was canceled a month before she left. Are you going thru Mexico? We'd love to go to Cuba.

Yes. In Havana, there is an open air dance club behind Restaurant 1830, on the Malecon just before you go into the tunnel crossing into Miramar. It's open most evenings. You and your beautiful lady can find whatever you desire there. PM me if you wish.

would love to come by with hubby and see how it goes ..

I thought Trump canceled American trips to Cuba? My ******* was in a cruise that was canceled a month before she left. Are you going thru Mexico? We'd love to go to Cuba.
She is from Canada. Go to Puerto Rico instead it is very similar to Cuba! Not to mention the economy needs everyone’s help as they are still struggling from the hurricanes.

What has happened in Puerto Rico is a tragedy and a huge embarrassment. I'm guessing you've used all the paper towels. I'd love to go to Cuba because it's a beautiful country with wonderful people who have been isolated by our country for over 50 years. It would be an amazing experience to go there. Maybe we'll go to plan B next year and fly in from Canada or Mexico.

The rule changes are a bit confusing. I know that Trump soon after he came into office made an executive order that you had to be on a tour to be in Cuba and that you could not stay in Cuba Air B&B. We wanted to stay in the family's homes to interact with the locals. I was unaware that you could fly into Cuba. If you did where do you find Trump approved housing and tours? We are seriously interested in making a trip to Cuba. If you have facts to share as opposed to opinions, i would appreciate your help.

no se que tiempo tendrá la publicación pero siendo una pareja swinger bisexual cubanos la única verdad que podemos decir es que aquí incluso para encontrar parejas reales en los pocos sitios swinger es difícil para la mayoría de los hombres cubanos la idea de compartir su pareja es tabú

Back