We are Eva and Nico, Hotwife & Cuckold husband from Indy Looking for bulls

Evari_Nico

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
we are in the search for mature blk, “SINGLE” gentlemen, nicely hung, intelligent with lot of stamina and sex drive that wants to become our friends & regular bulls for the wife to enjoy sex, guys we can trust to come to our home and take care of her sexual needs, and some times for her to go to your place when ever you both want more privacy, and also to team fuck my wife time to time.
The gentlemen we are looking for, should be ok taking her out to the movies and or dance, then spend the night with her at our place or at yours. (is why we look for “SINGLES” with not significant other or GF, we don’t need and we don’t want drama)
When at our place, I would like to watch you taking ownership of my wife while I take pictures, If you decide to stay for the night you and my wife can spend the night in our marital bed, and I will go sleep to a room we have for these occasions, were I would be able to wake up and listen every time you are doing my wife . When at your place, I will wait for her to come back home latter that eve or next day morning if you you both decide she should stay with you for the night.
If this is something you could be interested (Become our Bull), please feel free to contact us, so we can exchange some info and decide if ok to meet, chat and if chemistry is there between you and wife for more, we all can take it from there.
If you are NOT LOCAL, no complete profile & not your own pictures on profile or galleries, NO NEED TO ANSWER THIS POST. Thank you!
DSCN2896C.jpg

Attachments

• UsCaged01CB.jpg
    UsCaged01CB.jpg
    708.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
we are in the search for a mature “SINGLE” gentleman, nicely hung, intelligent with lot of stamina and sex drive that wants to become our friend & regular bull, some one we can trust to come to our home and take care of her sexual needs, and some times for her to go to your place when ever you both want more privacy.
The gentleman we are looking for, should be ok taking her out to the movies and or dance, then spend the night with her at our place or at yours. (is why we look for a “SINGLE” with not significant other or GF, we don’t need and we don’t want drama)
When at our place, I would like to watch you taking ownership of my wife while I take pictures, If you decide to stay for the night you and my wife can spend the night in our marital bed, and I will go sleep to a room we have for these occasions were I would be able to wake up and listen every time you are making love t my wife . When at your place, I will wait for her to come back home latter that eve or next day morning if you you both decide she should stay with you for the night.
If this is something you could be interested (Become our Bull), please feel free to contact us, so we can exchange some info and decide if ok to meet, chat and if chemistry is there between you and wife for more, we all can take it from there.
View attachment 1851527[/QUOTE Indianapolis Bull here!!

Back