We are a couple looking for a bull for a stable relationship as a lover real

Hello, we are a couple. My wife, 27, and I, 30, are looking for a bull to be a stable lover. We need a bull that knows about the cuckold lifestyle, an authentic bull that can turn my wife into a true hotwife. This is only for men really interested in a stable relationship we don't want storytellers or entertainment people we want a genuine cuckol lifestyle. Stay away from people who only want to talk without having real intentions. we have terms and conditions
interested write to DM our profile is still under construction we are new here
You didnt state a location. If you're looking for in real life relationship - a location helps!!

otherwise, your post looks like an online only STORY!!

Am I Right GIF by ION

You didnt state a location. If you're looking for in real life relationship - a location helps!!

otherwise, your post looks like an online only STORY!!

Am I Right GIF by ION
If any bull is interested, write directly to the DM, stop posting meaningless comments, we have not talked to you or come into contact, they only comment giving the impression that you have had some contact with us, which is not true.

If any bull is interested, write directly to the DM, stop posting meaningless comments, we have not talked to you or come into contact, they only comment giving the impression that you have had some contact with us, which is not true.
You're joking right?

The LEAST you can do is fill out your profile and give a location.
The game-playing is uncalled for.
You are being RUDE and disrespectful and no one even knows who you are.

The polite thing to do when you join a new community is to introduce yourself. You attempted to do that, I offered a suggestion and you have REJECTED my suggestion. I will not DM you. Post your location so bulls know you are SERIOUS and not a game player.

I know you will get DMs but you should know those are not REAL bulls, because any guy that has his life together doesn't have time for this type of game playing.

Calm Down Get It Together GIF by Britannia

You're joking right?

The polite thing to do when you join a new community is to introduce yourself. You attempted to do that, I offered a suggestion and you have REJECTED my suggestion. I will not DM you. Post your location so bulls know you are SERIOUS and not a game player.

I know you will get DMs but you should know those are not REAL bulls, because any guy that has his life together doesn't have time for this type of game playing.

💯👑

You're joking right?

When will the madness end 🤷🏾

Apparently that's what they think 🤔 they obviously don't talk to women enough, women get it done, they just keep talking and talking and begging for pics. Send your wife over and wait for our videos goof
You said it right!!

Who knows what goes through their SIMP desperate mind?

I'm an older guy now, so I have slowed down a lot. I mean, when I was in my 20s, I had too many women. Like it was absurd. you know?
Meeting a single girl was no challenge, so I started to try and do much more elaborate scenes, like trying to get a couple and a single girl together, or 3 single girls together. Or 2 couples together. I would do anything to keep me mentally engaged.

these two people have never talked to my wife or me please ask the administrators to do something about it we do not ask for photos or videos we prefer to meet in person
Apparently that's what they think 🤔 they obviously don't talk to women enough, women get it done, they just keep talking and talking and begging for pics. Send your wife over and wait for our videos goof

these two people have never talked to my wife or me please ask the administrators to do something about it we do not ask for photos or videos we prefer to meet in person
here's the problem

1. Your profile is still blank
2. Now you are copying and pasting the same thread in multiple groups, which should be reason enough to suspend your account for SPAMMING
3. No one knows who you are.

("these two people have never talked to my wife")

Umm hello MCFLY! That's what we have been saying all along. No one has talked to you. And no one will talk to you because you're a game player.

Good luck. :)
Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

Back