Watertown, NY

Jim & Sue

Couple
Mature couple in upstate, NY. My fanasty is to watch a BBC, fuck my wife. Don't know how to get her interested in her wanting to. I thought of taking her to a bar here black guys hang out. Then if I see a good prospect, go up to him and saying, how would you like to fuck my wife, but you can't tell her, I have told you , I wanted him to. Just come over to our table, ask her to dance, When dancing with her, start flirting with her. Then tell her, have you ever thought about having sx with a black man? If you think that might work, get in touch with, with me. WE are an older couple. ! Remember, you have my permission ! J

You don't even have her on board. Then you expect some random dude to accept your invite, figure everything all out on his own and make the move, which she may or may not be amenable. This would be fun to watch unfold though! :bounce:

Last edited:
Mature couple in upstate, NY. My fanasty is to watch a BBC, fuck my wife. Don't know how to get her interested in her wanting to. I thought of taking her to a bar here black guys hang out. Then if I see a good prospect, go up to him and saying, how would you like to fuck my wife, but you can't tell her, I have told you , I wanted him to. Just come over to our table, ask her to dance, When dancing with her, start flirting with her. Then tell her, have you ever thought about having sx with a black man? If you think that might work, get in touch with, with me. WE are an older couple. ! Remember, you have my permission ! J
Just read your quote I am trying to get my wife to experience bbc we travel to wineries in the area and I have wanted to do exactly what are saying I want to go to places frequented by bbc to flirt with my wife love to discuss more we are mature couple also looking for ward to hearing from you jon/sherry

Heyy!! I'm in the Albany area. I think we definitely could come up with a way to persuade your wife. If your wife is a true slut she would not hesitate to answer that question in your scenario, but if there's even a little bit of doubt in her mind that could go bad. So I would have to know for sure she is with the program. We could still randomly surprise her

Heyy!! I'm in the Albany area. I think we definitely could come up with a way to persuade your wife. If your wife is a true slut she would not hesitate to answer that question in your scenario, but if there's even a little bit of doubt in her mind that could go bad. So I would have to know for sure she is with the program. We could still randomly surprise her
My wife is open to trying bbc. but the situation needs to be where we can meet some bbc friends

I was stationed there in Ft.Drum a few years algo... Plenty of bars and clubs with Army soldiers looking for local women to bang... Good luck!

Just read your quote I am trying to get my wife to experience bbc we travel to wineries in the area and I have wanted to do exactly what are saying I want to go to places frequented by bbc to flirt with my wife love to discuss more we are mature couple also looking for ward to hearing from you jon/sherry
Hi , Jim here . email me at jiminny1941@yahoo.com and let’s talk .

Attachments

• 34FD4A81-DDC7-4339-8FC1-74E9FE211CDE.jpeg
    34FD4A81-DDC7-4339-8FC1-74E9FE211CDE.jpeg
    607.2 KB · Views: 75
Could you tell me some of the bars ? We don't get out much. If I get some bar names , so Im can check them out ! Thanks , Jim

Its been close to 10 years and Well, I don't remember the names of the bars and clubs. and I'm sure they wouldve have change the names by now anyways. But there are clubs and bars in the Alex Bay area where some soldiers hang out also. Sorry I couldn't help.

Wife and I could plan a trip to your area we are always looking for weekend get always let’s you and I plan something thanks Jon keep in touch
Forgot, how old are you guys ? Jim

Attachments

• Image 1-25-18 at 8.11 AM.jpg
    Image 1-25-18 at 8.11 AM.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 45
Back