Watching wife

So a question, I only wanna watch my wife take bbc , I’m not into being a cuck, is that still ok? I have a nice cock I just wanna watch her fuck a bbc while I watch. I want to fuck her after and feel how stretched she is. I think she would love it. Still on the fence to convince her but pretty close
Yes thats ok!! Its actually perfect, and exactly what we do. People start reading all this fiction on site and think they have to be balless wimps.

i'm in a odd spot, we have been together for 5 years, a year into our relationship she told me that before we met she only dated and slept with black guys. i was really supprised by that but it immediately got my cock as hard as a rock. she has fucked a lot of black guys but she actually went back after, lol. i am affraid she will get sprung on bbc again if i let her
I used to date a woman who dated mainly Black guys, which to me made her so horny.
After a couple of drinks she would talk about them, telling me about the size of their cocks. (some had really big ones.)
She was blonde with big tits, so slutty and sexy, we used to fuck all the time.
Pity she was a bit off key!!
Last I saw her she was back with a Black man. I hope that he has a big cock and makes her happy. ?

Last edited:
There are as many definitions of the term as there are opinions of it. Call it whatever you want. A black man calling a white man a cuck, in a demeaning way, is no different than a white man dropping an N bomb in a demeaning way. If you get off thinking your all high and mighty and better than anyone else because you were born with a big dick, I pity you. It’s no better than those that think they are better than anyone else because they were born white. Skip the crappy attitude, and we can all have fun and get along.
If you insist on calling me a cuck, because that definition your read about said so, then I’m an Alfa Cuck! You ain’t getting any pussy unless I’m good with it anyway. We are happily married. She isn’t cheating on me. We agree on this together. I don’t sit and watch, and beat off. I don’t go in another room and beat off. I check on her well being, and take pics, so she can see what I see. Otherwise, I leave them have fun by themselves.

Call it whatever you want. I’m not submissive. We both enjoy this site, but have never met a real person from off this site, if that means anything to you. The black guys we have been friends with were from swinging sites. We have no proof any black men on here are real yet. Just a thought.

Have a nice day.

Northerncouple, I'm with you man. I have no desire to do the cuck thing or humiliation. Not into that!

I will say my 50+ year old Asian wife has always been attracted to black guys but surprisingly has never fucked one. I want to watch a hung black man of her choice fuck her for a little bit and then I'll join in and we can both spit roast fuck her! We've talked about it and I told her she can have her black man, but then I get to do a FMF with a lady of my choice. That's fair to me!
I’m very interested

So a question, I only wanna watch my wife take bbc , I’m not into being a cuck, is that still ok? I have a nice cock I just wanna watch her fuck a bbc while I watch. I want to fuck her after and feel how stretched she is. I think she would love it. Still on the fence to convince her but pretty close
100 percent okay, the last few times we played hubs joined in and also watched...it was so incredibly hottt!

Northerncouple, I'm with you man. I have no desire to do the cuck thing or humiliation. Not into that!

I will say my 50+ year old Asian wife has always been attracted to black guys but surprisingly has never fucked one. I want to watch a hung black man of her choice fuck her for a little bit and then I'll join in and we can both spit roast fuck her! We've talked about it and I told her she can have her black man, but then I get to do a FMF with a lady of my choice. That's fair to me!
Sounds like you guys need to just dive all the way into the swinger lifestyle. Tell her it's just for a season and she will get hooked after her first experience and be begging you to find her more bbc!

Cool that is only fair! Hey I am a black guy who wants to become your guy who gets to enjoy your wife and feed her my cock and cum.

When I was just a kid I was in a place I shouldn't have been in and could not move away when a couple came in. It was a married white woman and a black man. I knew her but not him. They were kissing and trying to get undressed all at the same time. I was only about 20-25 feet away and could see and hear just about everything they did or said. When they got naked he put her on her back on an old couch. He fucked her really, really hard, but she seemed to like it. When he was done they cleaned up a bit, (there was a half-bath down there) and then left. I didn't more for a LONG time since I certainly didn't want to get caught! I earned to like watching before I learned the fun of fucking!! So, watching is a natural thing

I think I’ve come to the decision that I would prefer my wife get fucked at a local motel that I choose alone with only a bull. Maybe she can call me and leave the phone on beside the bed while I listen. Have a few pictures sent to me while he is getting head and fucking her etc etc etc. Maybe later I may be into being in the same room and kissing her and fondling her while she gets pleasured.

Back