Watching Wife in a Threesome

Mutoniatus

Male
From
Germany
Hello!
I am interested if some of you cucks, couples and of course our beloved Bulls had a threesome with the wife and another woman. I am asking, because one of my greatest fantasies is to watch my wife with a bull and another woman.
The first scenario is that the bull brings another woman, It should start as a foursome but it ends with me in the corner watching the bull havin both hot woman and sucking his big fat cock. I get nothing and my wife even makes fun of it. The second scenario would be that my wife brings a girlfriend just to surprise her bull and make it a special date. I always wanted to have sex with my wife and a friend of her, but she never would allow it. But for the bull she would be doing anything..Last scenario ist that the bull orders me to get him another girl to suck his big dick and humialte me while both women are worshipping him...
Whats your favorite scenario= Maybe you could share your experiences or even some hot pics form your threesome experience for the bull?
=)

LOL!
I've honestly had similar fantasies! I got Pam to go for BBC but it took almost eight years of subtle friendly persuasion to get to that point, even then it wasn't entirely planned. It was more of being in the right place at the right time with the right guy! That right guy happened to be an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. I won't go into any further detail about that as we've posted about it elsewhere on this site if you're interested. Pam has a twin sister, Penny! Mmnnn! Need I say more!
P.S. Yes, I did mention it to Pam on more than one occasion, all with the result that all hell broke loose! Now that she's been blacked, I hold a stacked deck! I hadn't given up, just put things on my wish list!

It's a great fantasy of ours! I have my doubts that my wife would be interested in a single guy, so it's more realistic for us to meet another couple. I imagine it would go exactly how you describe in the first scenario. Wife would be the unicorn for the other couple's threesome, and I'd be stuck watching off to the side or go MIA. Everyone wins!

Wow! Thats a great Picture, hot tits and sexy girls, big dick! Cant imagine how proud your husband was! Was it a good experience for you, knowing your husband doesnt get pussy?

Back