Watching wife at the club

Do you enjoy watching her at the club?

• Total voters
We were in New Orleans for a couple days and hung out at some of the bars and clubs on Bourbon street. I don’t remember the last bar/club we hit up but it was pretty crowded. I decided to go grab some drinks for my wife and I and when I returned I saw a tall young black guy behind my wife with his arms around her. One of the hottest experiences ever for me. Wife ends up in the back seat of his car. Here are a few photos I took.
He looks like he’s really pressing his bbc against her ass in those first 2 pics. Would like to see pics of his bbc.

sit back and watch it develop then sit until the bar is almost closed and you wonder if she is going to be spending the night with him and look up she is coming towards you smiling with that just fucked look and no mistaking by the hair shes had a fucking that she wanted20150307_021758[1].jpg20150307_021730[1].jpg20150307_021806[1].jpg20150306_223137[1].jpg

The very next weekend hubby took me back to Misty's and I flirted with a black man while standing in line to get another *******. He didn't have a room but instead took me to his car and I sucked him in the parking lot until he came in my mouth, while hubby waited in the club for me to return to our table.
I'll love to meet up with you...

took wife to the woodlands a few weeks ago. had few drinks when band started wife danced with 2 black men and then we took them to our room for the nite. ended up getting room for the next nite as they didn't leave

We were in New Orleans for a couple days and hung out at some of the bars and clubs on Bourbon street. I don’t remember the last bar/club we hit up but it was pretty crowded. I decided to go grab some drinks for my wife and I and when I returned I saw a tall young black guy behind my wife with his arms around her. One of the hottest experiences ever for me. Wife ends up in the back seat of his car. Here are a few photos I took.
That's very hot

We are really turned on by it. It's actually something I'm really looking forward to when we go to Las Vegas. Watching them make out while we are all sitting at the same booth. Being cuckolded publicly is a very hot fantasy for us.
We went out in midland texas with a black friend of ours. We drank and dance most of the night. I loved watching them kiss and him groping her on the dance floor. When we would sit she'd pesce her legs on me while resting on him and his hands were in her shirt and under her skirt

I guess I was one lucky guy, I have watched Her many times over our marriage, white on white initially then later black only.
I also had my fair share of other Woman.
But loved watching Her take a BBC or 2 or 3

Back