Watching wife at the club

Do you enjoy watching her at the club?

• Total voters

Odessa

Male
Although watching her get blacked and hearing her cum is amazing. I find that watching her at the club is just as amazing or more so. the thrill of the hunt so to speak. Watching from across the club as she flirts, gets groped or fondled, and even kisses while I watch is exciting. Does anyone else feel like this?tumblr_onmyskKDeu1w48j1ho1_500.jpg

True story. Hubby took me to Misty's in Ontario California recently and I fucked two black men who were in town for a friend's party and sharing a room in the hotel. Hubby stayed downstairs while I went to their room to get "a real beverage" (i.e. stronger alcohol content) and they wound up taking my close off and taking turns on me.

The very next weekend hubby took me back to Misty's and I flirted with a black man while standing in line to get another *******. He didn't have a room but instead took me to his car and I sucked him in the parking lot until he came in my mouth, while hubby waited in the club for me to return to our table.
OH MY! You better be careful or you're going to get a reputation!
:threesome:

True story. Hubby took me to Misty's in Ontario California recently and I fucked two black men who were in town for a friend's party and sharing a room in the hotel. Hubby stayed downstairs while I went to their room to get "a real beverage" (i.e. stronger alcohol content) and they wound up taking my close off and taking turns on me.
Thats Awesome!! We went to club encounters in houston (now closed) and she went down on a very sexy asian girl while she sat on her date and the entire club and I watched. Another night we ended up with two couples fucking until the next morning.

We are really turned on by it. It's actually something I'm really looking forward to when we go to Las Vegas. Watching them make out while we are all sitting at the same booth. Being cuckolded publicly is a very hot fantasy for us.
Agree, once my wife and I were at The Rainbow on Sunset Boulevard during the day just drinking beers and sitting in the booths. An American gent heard our Aussie accent and offered to buy us a beer. I left to go to the toilet, came back and he was sitting in my spot next to my wife and once he sensed we were a little kinky, starting fondling my wife in front of me and anyone who walked past. It was quite hot it all happening in public and that he probably realised how submissive I was when I never asked him to stop or that my wife was so into it. She didn't fuck him, but being exposed/ humiliated in public was such a turn on for me, but it helped also knowing nobody knew us.

Before the demise of The Mystery Zone in Houston, we enjoyed going on Friday evenings because they allowed single males in on that night. They were restricted to the bar area which was nice as we could "assess the talent" for the evening. If anyone tickled our fancy, he was invited to the table and we'd assess him up close and personal. If they passed muster, we'd go around back, get a room and fuck. If an orgasm was forthcoming, husband would open door and let people watch and listen. Tremendous turn-on for someone who is a bit of an exhibitionist!

Before the demise of The Mystery Zone in Houston, we enjoyed going on Friday evenings because they allowed single males in on that night. They were restricted to the bar area which was nice as we could "assess the talent" for the evening. If anyone tickled our fancy, he was invited to the table and we'd assess him up close and personal. If they passed muster, we'd go around back, get a room and fuck. If an orgasm was forthcoming, husband would open door and let people watch and listen. Tremendous turn-on for someone who is a bit of an exhibitionist!
I think clubs can be a great night out even if your wife isn't in the fucking mood. Seeing so many upmarket beautiful women and suburban wives dressed in cheap slutty outfits is always a massive turn on... the clothes my wife will wear to these places drives me wild, but she would be mortified if anyone even guessed she dressed like that in front of other horny men and was turned on by it:)

I can see the truth in that assessment. The see-through clothing comes out; the short...VERY short dresses and skirts come out and are worn in public. Always knew when the evening was going to get wild when a coat was necessary to walk from the car to the club entrance. Nothing like wearing a man's dress shirt as a dress with nothing on underneath but a gold belly chain. Drove all the single black males crazy as we'd walk in front of the bar assessing the talent and being assessed, too. Erotic times.

Last edited:
We were in New Orleans for a couple days and hung out at some of the bars and clubs on Bourbon street. I don’t remember the last bar/club we hit up but it was pretty crowded. I decided to go grab some drinks for my wife and I and when I returned I saw a tall young black guy behind my wife with his arms around her. One of the hottest experiences ever for me. Wife ends up in the back seat of his car. Here are a few photos I took.

Attachments

• 546AD50A-F177-4E79-937A-7242510C0D09.jpeg
    546AD50A-F177-4E79-937A-7242510C0D09.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 450
  • B8DDB128-53AE-476B-9FA5-513CD98C2C32.jpeg
    B8DDB128-53AE-476B-9FA5-513CD98C2C32.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 443
  • 2E153AA9-D8BB-4193-B82F-8334F196C069.jpeg
    2E153AA9-D8BB-4193-B82F-8334F196C069.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 424
We were in New Orleans for a couple days and hung out at some of the bars and clubs on Bourbon street. I don’t remember the last bar/club we hit up but it was pretty crowded. I decided to go grab some drinks for my wife and I and when I returned I saw a tall young black guy behind my wife with his arms around her. One of the hottest experiences ever for me. Wife ends up in the back seat of his car. Here are a few photos I took.
Man that is so hot. Need to do that with my wife. You’re lucky you’re close to so much bbc.

Back