Watching or imagining?

Imagining is fun but can’t possibly compare to seeing it in person. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched as she’s getting railed by bbc. The last time she was with her bbc bull, he’s got her in the his arms standing up while just pounding her hard. She’s guttural moaning and squirting all over him arms around him. All while I’m hunched over beating off furiously. And when I blew my load it’s far more intense and I spew far more sperm than anything I’ve ever done imagining it. So there is your answer

After years of fantasizing ( convincing ) in bed with my wife…focusing on her with a Black lover since she worked with many and they were always hitting on her … she’s a very cute Asian nice tight body ….a new younger co worker well built real nice smile was showing so much interest… he was just out of the Marines and love Asian girls

She told me that he was the one if she ever does … so I focused on him in bed … it was only a matter of time before she said … she would but only if she’s alone with him…. after so many years of fantasizing I just want it to happen so I of course agreed

guys let me tell you it’s the Mount Everest of this lifestyle watching your wife get ready to go be with a good looking black lover that makes love to her no condom in his bed while you wait for her at home watching the clock just knowing she’s in his bed and he’s deep inside her.

try it

After years of fantasizing ( convincing ) in bed with my wife…focusing on her with a Black lover since she worked with many and they were always hitting on her … she’s a very cute Asian nice tight body ….a new younger co worker well built real nice smile was showing so much interest… he was just out of the Marines and love Asian girls

She told me that he was the one if she ever does … so I focused on him in bed … it was only a matter of time before she said … she would but only if she’s alone with him…. after so many years of fantasizing I just want it to happen so I of course agreed

guys let me tell you it’s the Mount Everest of this lifestyle watching your wife get ready to go be with a good looking black lover that makes love to her no condom in his bed while you wait for her at home watching the clock just knowing she’s in his bed and he’s deep inside her.

try it
Make us a cuckold couple

I'm s waiter. Wait at home. Let my wife feel free giv her that space and freedom of expression. Show her Bull that respect that you won't get in his way

I prefer being there. Now I’ve been her Cuck for over 20 years so many times I am not home. I no longer hang in the bedroom - but get called in to clean them both. It’s always a bit exciting to be gone - feeling very much the Cuck

Attachments

• 87978ACA-811A-4D86-967A-62FD3FFA07CD.jpeg
    87978ACA-811A-4D86-967A-62FD3FFA07CD.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 171
  • 579E49ED-A89F-43FE-9FB8-A4FD02DF597F.jpeg
    579E49ED-A89F-43FE-9FB8-A4FD02DF597F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 182

try it
That's awesome so exciting and arousing

I prefer being there. Now I’ve been her Cuck for over 20 years so many times I am not home. I no longer hang in the bedroom - but get called in to clean them both. It’s always a bit exciting to be gone - feeling very much the Cuck
Her face shows me so much pleasure!

Back