Watching my wife

Jakemcmurphy

Couple
From
OH, US
I'm also surprised that I love watching my wife fuck other men. It's such a turn on for me. I especially love it when their hard cocks are on the large size. She didn't think that she could handle another man with a cock bigger than mine but I proved her wrong. My cock is 8 inches and up until we started swinging it was the biggest she ever had. I surprised her one night we were out drinking. I arranged for a black guy I met on a sex site to meet us at a hotel. I convinced her that I had too much to ******* and didn't feel comfortable driving home. When we got the room I text the room number to the newbie and he showed up about an hour later. He took off his clothes and her mouth dropped wide open when she saw his 10 inch hard black cock. She orgasmed along with a huge squirt within the first minute of intercourse. I recorded it and later that week I rewarded it and counted her orgasms. She averaged one orgasm every 2 minutes of fucking. Squirting every time. He fucked her for an hour and then he finally came. We then walked next door to a bar and spent a couple hours having several drinks. Then we went back to the hotel room and they fucked again for another hour. This time it was twice as hot because they were pretty ******* not nervous about anything anymore. Her orgasms was harder and she moaned much louder allowing him to fuck her in positions that I didn't know she even liked. Probably because he was so much better than me able to penetrate her with that long hard cock in positions I only dream of. When they were done, he cleaned up and left. She was exhausted and dehydrated from squirting so much. We went to lay down on the bed to get some sleep and realized really quick that we weren't going to be able to do that because the bed was completely soaked with my wife's squirting cum. It went through the sheets and soaked the bed itself. We ended up sleeping on the floor. Her pussy was so soar from all that hard fucking that I couldn't fuck her for 3 weeks. I now want to set her up with another guy who has an 11 or 12 inch hard cock because I think that she will love it even more.

I'm also surprised that I love watching my wife fuck other men. It's such a turn on for me. I especially love it when their hard cocks are on the large size. She didn't think that she could handle another man with a cock bigger than mine but I proved her wrong. My cock is 8 inches and up until we started swinging it was the biggest she ever had. I surprised her one night we were out drinking. I arranged for a black guy I met on a sex site to meet us at a hotel. I convinced her that I had too much to ******* and didn't feel comfortable driving home. When we got the room I text the room number to the newbie and he showed up about an hour later. He took off his clothes and her mouth dropped wide open when she saw his 10 inch hard black cock. She orgasmed along with a huge squirt within the first minute of intercourse. I recorded it and later that week I rewarded it and counted her orgasms. She averaged one orgasm every 2 minutes of fucking. Squirting every time. He fucked her for an hour and then he finally came. We then walked next door to a bar and spent a couple hours having several drinks. Then we went back to the hotel room and they fucked again for another hour. This time it was twice as hot because they were pretty ******* not nervous about anything anymore. Her orgasms was harder and she moaned much louder allowing him to fuck her in positions that I didn't know she even liked. Probably because he was so much better than me able to penetrate her with that long hard cock in positions I only dream of. When they were done, he cleaned up and left. She was exhausted and dehydrated from squirting so much. We went to lay down on the bed to get some ******* and realized really quick that we weren't going to be able to do that because the bed was completely soaked with my wife's squirting cum. It went through the sheets and soaked the bed itself. We ended up sleeping on the floor. Her pussy was so soar from all that hard fucking that I couldn't fuck her for 3 weeks. I now want to set her up with another guy who has an 11 or 12 inch hard cock because I think that she will love it even more.
Love seeing my lady squirting while taking a huge black cock. Hope the next time s even hotter. My lady loves when her lover spends the night and takes her as he pleases through the night and again for breakfast. She loves her black lover on one side and me on the other with thick cock on both sides of her. I bet you are both excited about the next time!

I'm also surprised that I love watching my wife fuck other men. It's such a turn-on for me. I especially love it when their hard cocks are large. She didn't think that she could handle another man with a cock bigger than mine but I proved her wrong. My cock is 8 inches and up until we started swinging it was the biggest she ever had. I surprised her one night when we were out drinking. I arranged for a black guy I met on a sex site to meet us at a hotel. I convinced her that I had too much to ******* and didn't feel comfortable driving home. When we got the room I texted the room number to the newbie and he showed up about an hour later. He took off his clothes and her mouth dropped wide open when she saw his 10-inch hard black cock. She orgasmed along with a huge squirt within the first minute of intercourse. I recorded it and later that week I rewarded it and counted her orgasms. She averaged one orgasm every 2 minutes of fucking. Squirting every time. He fucked her for an hour and then he finally came. We then walked next door to a bar and spent a couple of hours having several drinks. Then we went back to the hotel room and they fucked again for another hour. This time it was twice as hot because they were pretty ******* not nervous about anything anymore. Her orgasms were harder and she moaned much louder allowing him to fuck her in positions that I didn't know she even liked. Probably because he was so much better than me able to penetrate her with that long hard cock in positions I only dream of. When they were done, he cleaned up and left. She was exhausted and dehydrated from squirting so much. We went to lie down on the bed to get some ******* and realized really quickly that we weren't going to be able to do that because the bed was completely soaked with my wife's squirting cum. It went through the sheets and soaked the bed itself. We ended up sleeping on the floor. Her pussy was so soar from all that hard fucking that I couldn't fuck her for 3 weeks. I now want to set her up with another guy who has an 11 or 12-inch hard cock because I think that she will love it even more.
Good Man! You need to invest in a high-quality waterproof mattress pad. Go to a mattress retailer. They sell the good ones that will last for years. Your home mattress will now start being used as it was intended.

Good Man! You need to invest in a high-quality waterproof mattress pad. Go to a mattress retailer. They sell the good ones that will last for years. Your home mattress will now start being used as it was intended.
Good advice if you plan to start playing at home. At a hotel you can either strip off the sheets first or bring a portable pad to put under her. I speak from experience of a guy with a wife who is a big squirter and loves to fuck all night

Good advice if you plan to start playing at home. At a hotel, you can either strip off the sheets first or bring a portable pad to put under her. I speak from experience of a guy with a wife who is a big squirter and loves to fuck all night
Good advice with the pads. Since we are sharing. The wives can get addicted to squirting. Getting them hyper-engorged and aroused can result in a massive amount of female ejaculate.

Buy the bulk box of potty pads for puppies at Sam's or Costco. Much cheaper than the ones for humans. Lol, just a little money-saving tip.

Good advice with the pads. Since we are sharing. The wives can get addicted to squirting. Getting them hyper-engorged and aroused can result in a massive amount of female ejaculate.

Buy the bulk box of potty pads for puppies at Sam's or Costco. Much cheaper than the ones for humans. Lol, just a little money-saving tip.
Never thought of that we have some washable reusable bed pads we use they have proved every effective. You are lucky to have a hot lady who’s a big squirter. I know the guys always enjoy my lady she is like a fucking fountain when she gets really hot.

Never thought of that we have some washable reusable bed pads we use they have proved every effective. You are lucky to have a hot lady who’s a big squirter. I know the guys always enjoy my lady she is like a fucking fountain when she gets really hot.
It's so damn hot. I aim my thrusts to rub directly over her G-spot it. It begins this cycle of multiple vaginal orgasms. They are a much deeper, longer lasting and satisfying than a literal orgasm. I then get this warm floods of her ejaculating over my cock. This can go on a long time.

I have found the key to the intensity is all about ******* flow to her pelvic floor. It creates the most arousal and female ejaculate. 💕

It's so damn hot. I aim my thrusts to rub directly over her G-spot. It begins this cycle of multiple vaginal orgasms. They are much deeper, longer lasting, and more satisfying than a clitoral orgasm. I then get this warm flood of her ejaculating over my cock. This can go on for a long time.

I have found the key to the intensity is all about b|ood flow to her pelvic floor. It creates intense arousal and strong ejaculations.

Last edited:
I'm also surprised that I love watching my wife fuck other men. It's such a turn on for me. I especially love it when their hard cocks are on the large size. She didn't think that she could handle another man with a cock bigger than mine but I proved her wrong. My cock is 8 inches and up until we started swinging it was the biggest she ever had. I surprised her one night we were out drinking. I arranged for a black guy I met on a sex site to meet us at a hotel. I convinced her that I had too much to ******* and didn't feel comfortable driving home. When we got the room I text the room number to the newbie and he showed up about an hour later. He took off his clothes and her mouth dropped wide open when she saw his 10 inch hard black cock. She orgasmed along with a huge squirt within the first minute of intercourse. I recorded it and later that week I rewarded it and counted her orgasms. She averaged one orgasm every 2 minutes of fucking. Squirting every time. He fucked her for an hour and then he finally came. We then walked next door to a bar and spent a couple hours having several drinks. Then we went back to the hotel room and they fucked again for another hour. This time it was twice as hot because they were pretty ******* not nervous about anything anymore. Her orgasms was harder and she moaned much louder allowing him to fuck her in positions that I didn't know she even liked. Probably because he was so much better than me able to penetrate her with that long hard cock in positions I only dream of. When they were done, he cleaned up and left. She was exhausted and dehydrated from squirting so much. We went to lay down on the bed to get some ******* and realized really quick that we weren't going to be able to do that because the bed was completely soaked with my wife's squirting cum. It went through the sheets and soaked the bed itself. We ended up sleeping on the floor. Her pussy was so soar from all that hard fucking that I couldn't fuck her for 3 weeks. I now want to set her up with another guy who has an 11 or 12 inch hard cock because I think that she will love it even more.
Such a fantastic turn on watching one’s loved one penetrated and pleasured by other cocks.

Love seeing my lady squirting while taking a huge black cock. Hope the next time s even hotter. My lady loves when her lover spends the night and takes her as he pleases through the night and again for breakfast. She loves her black lover on one side and me on the other with thick cock on both sides of her. I bet you are both excited about the next time!
You are so right. It is very hot watching your wife take a huge black cock. My wife enjoys loves to dress up super sexy in a one piece skin tight very low cut miniskirt, put on a lot of makeup (twice a much as normal,) fix and tease her hair, plenty of perfume and my favorite, open toe 6 inch heels. We'll go to a local bar. While in the parking lot we'll take off our wedding rings. Turn our phone's to vibrate then go into the bar about 5 minutes apart and sit close enough to see each other but not close enough to let anyone know that we are a couple. I'll order a ******* and watch her hit on the single horny guys. I start getting excited when a strange guy goes for it. We learned with experience that if she asks them strangers to fuck after only sitting next to them without stimulation they back out being too nervous. We figured out that when she sits next to them and makes small talk if she takes the initiative to reach over under the table or under the high top bar and reaches over and starts rubbing their crotch where their cock is and rubs it until she can feel them get hard. If that works she will hike up her miniskirt (she doesn't wear a bra or panties when we're out looking) she will then guide their hand to her now wet pussy and let them finger fuck her while telling him how good it feels making him extremely horny. After a while of doing that she can then start a conversation with him about finishing what they started either out on the smoking patio or a dark corner of the bar. We have secret hand signs that only we know. That way I know what's going on under the table. If she flips her hair that means she is getting fingered. If she touches her ear that tells me that she is jacking him off. I love watching their face expressions when they are pleasuring each other trying not to show their level of excitement. I'll then go out on the patio and wait for them. When they come out she takes him to usually a picnic table if available and sit down telling him to pull his hard cock out. She will sit on lap like a girlfriend and slowly guide his cock inside her pussy. Then she takes in every inch of him inside her, she'll start grinding back and forth and side to side. Acting like she is moving with the beat of the music. All the while trying to keep a straight face so nobody else knows except me. I'll watch them secretly getting more turned on by the second. After they both cum she'll tell him that she notices me (who he thinks I'm just another stranger.) Thank him and say to him that she is going to sit down next to me and do the same thing. She loves to tell them that she is on a mission to fuck as many guys as possible because she is extremely horny and she needs multiple cock to satisfy her sexual desire. It's fun watching him watch us. As my wife is playing with my cock under the table she will look at the stranger she just fucked and lick her lips and make a face of pure pleasure, teasing him and flirting with him some more. That doesn't happen as often as you would think but we have figured out that the closer it gets to closing 2:30 am the easier it is. Still it only happens about 20 percent of the time. It's still worth it. The only time things change when she finds a guy willing to fuck her on the bars patio is if she finds the guy extremely hot and sexy. She'll text me that she wants to go to a hotel to fuck this guy. She wants total privacy so they can fuck in every position in a hotel room multiple times during the course of the night and again in the morning. If that happens and he's a great fuck with a huge cock and she trusts him we'll get his phone number so we can stay in touch so she can fuck him again and again at our house. When I get a text from her that she wants to go to the hotel with the stranger she just met at the bar I'll go out to the car start it up and I'll pretend to be an Uber driver picking them up to take them to the hotel. After they both get in the back of the car she'll start making out with him I'll watch them in the rear view mirror and act excited about it which is true. My wife will stop playing with him and reach upfront to me and start talking dirty playing with her tits as she pulls them both out and plays with her nipples as so moans out in pleasure. She'll then tell the guy that she wants to fuck both of us in the hotel room as a threesome. She would never do anything without me because the risk of getting kidnapped, raped or killed if she was by herself. I will keep her safe. Allowing her to relax and really enjoy the experience. Afterwards after the stranger leaves I'm so turned on that I'll fuck my wife again having her tell me how good the strangers cock felt when they were fucking. Turning me on even more. This past summer while at a bar doing the same thing, my wife started flirting with a guy who turned out to be a barback for that bar. She told her he was interested but she would have to wait until after closing to fool around. She agreed. While we waited my wife continued to look around for someone else to play with until then. She did. She started flirting with him and found out that he was another barback working that night. She then asked how many barracks there were and he said 4. The next time she talked to the first barback she asked if he was ok with the the second barback could join. He said sure. She then said to him that she also found me hot and sexy. Asking if I can join too making it 3 guys fucking her telling him the more the merrier. He blew her mind when the barback said that he is good friends with the other 3 barracks. Why don't I ask them to making it 5 guys. 4 barracks and me. That shocked her because that's never happened before. Since she said the more the merrier, she said yes feeling obligated. After closing the barracks allowed both me and my wife stay as they cleaned up and got everyone else out and the doors locked. My wife sat there waiting and getting herself prepared to take 5 cocks. 4 of which is newbies. She started out being nervous because she had never fucked so many strangers at the same time. The more she drank and thought about it the more excited she became. Then the time came. All 4 barracks surrounded her. They picked her up and laid her down on a table and started taking her clothes off while rubbing her all over. After they had her nude they started taking their clothes off. One guy started eating her pussy while another slid his hard cock into her mouth. The other 2 each sucked on each of her nipples.
I was so turned on that I didn't even notice the owner of the bar come out of the back room and started watching. Within a few minutes he was so excited that he pulled out his cock and started jacking off while he watched. 2 of the barracks lost their loads within 5 minutes of fucking her tight wet swollen pussy. She was so excited that she was cumming, moaning and squirting like crazy. After the 2 guys that came walked away my wife was able to turn her head and when she did she saw the owner stroking a 9 inch thick hard cock watching. She told him that she wanted to feel that huge cock of his deep inside her. He did. While the 4 barracks turned her on and made her cum hard multiple times none of them had a hard cock more than 7 inches. She turned around on the table after the 4th barback came and told the owner to come and get it as she spread her legs showing him her swollen wet and throbbing pussy while she rubbed her tities and licked her lips. He did. It was so exciting that a couldn't hardly control myself. My wife was laying there in pure pleasure moaning louder and squirting more then before. I walked up beside her so I had a perfect view of her face and her pussy. As she laid there I listened to the moaning and the squirting. I also had a perfect view of the owners 9 inch cock pounding that pussy. Watching her cum completely cover his cock. I couldn't take it. I jacked off as I took it all in and squirted my cum all over tities adding to the 4 barracks cum. We both had a blast telling each other on the drive home that something like that only happens in porn. Needless to say that I fucked her as soon as we got home. I wanted to put my hard cock where they all had just been less than an hour before. FYI. My wife exchanged phone numbers with the owner because my wife is a sucker for an extra huge cock. He's married but neither one of us cares. He has been over to our house multiple times since then. We had to tell him that we were married. He got a big laugh out of it. When he comes over we both fuck her and all 3 of us have become good friends.

Nice story. I live in Ohio too! Been to several hotels with BBC's. Loved it.

Really hot, experienced similar..not as much squitting but one continuous orgasm with peas ever few mins.
He Camm inside her 3 times snd carried om with out pulling out oor going soft then a 4th time before have s quick shower while I cleans up a 4 load cream pie!.
Arter his quick wash he wen to.say bye and couldn't resist sand asked.1 more time..

She said OK so he gave hare a pounding for 5 mins before coming and leaving. I vleand that. Went to fuc her an was too painfull!. Unfortunately the 5th time she wasn't aroused and pussy ready just gaping fron the 2 an a half hour session an not wet outside... kinda sticky. Wet inside.... anyway he put her out of a tine for over 6 weeks! The bottom ot her vagina opening had serious friction burn. She went to our gp.
Our gp actually was concerned she was covering up the none consentul ******* acts carried out on women.. and men. Incane type in here though, would be censored.

As nasty as it was, we both agreed that it has happened, and we may as well use ut to get of over untill he xouks fuck again. She met him agai a yet later an similar thing and happened!!!
She she has been put off obviously. A shame because he is fantastic. He just forgets she is new and has almost zero trsining too. Next time will be sure to use so much lub and also tot.her puss do.2 weeks before building up om size.
She loves his cock snd the power and skill. Just tge burn after!
Any other women or couples.resding this had similar experience?

You are so right. It is very hot watching your wife take a huge black cock. My wife enjoys loves to dress up super sexy in a one piece skin tight very low cut miniskirt, put on a lot of makeup (twice a much as normal,) fix and tease her hair, plenty of perfume and my favorite, open toe 6 inch heels. We'll go to a local bar. While in the parking lot we'll take off our wedding rings. Turn our phone's to vibrate then go into the bar about 5 minutes apart and sit close enough to see each other but not close enough to let anyone know that we are a couple. I'll order a ******* and watch her hit on the single horny guys. I start getting excited when a strange guy goes for it. We learned with experience that if she asks them strangers to fuck after only sitting next to them without stimulation they back out being too nervous. We figured out that when she sits next to them and makes small talk if she takes the initiative to reach over under the table or under the high top bar and reaches over and starts rubbing their crotch where their cock is and rubs it until she can feel them get hard. If that works she will hike up her miniskirt (she doesn't wear a bra or panties when we're out looking) she will then guide their hand to her now wet pussy and let them finger fuck her while telling him how good it feels making him extremely horny. After a while of doing that she can then start a conversation with him about finishing what they started either out on the smoking patio or a dark corner of the bar. We have secret hand signs that only we know. That way I know what's going on under the table. If she flips her hair that means she is getting fingered. If she touches her ear that tells me that she is jacking him off. I love watching their face expressions when they are pleasuring each other trying not to show their level of excitement. I'll then go out on the patio and wait for them. When they come out she takes him to usually a picnic table if available and sit down telling him to pull his hard cock out. She will sit on lap like a girlfriend and slowly guide his cock inside her pussy. Then she takes in every inch of him inside her, she'll start grinding back and forth and side to side. Acting like she is moving with the beat of the music. All the while trying to keep a straight face so nobody else knows except me. I'll watch them secretly getting more turned on by the second. After they both cum she'll tell him that she notices me (who he thinks I'm just another stranger.) Thank him and say to him that she is going to sit down next to me and do the same thing. She loves to tell them that she is on a mission to fuck as many guys as possible because she is extremely horny and she needs multiple cock to satisfy her sexual desire. It's fun watching him watch us. As my wife is playing with my cock under the table she will look at the stranger she just fucked and lick her lips and make a face of pure pleasure, teasing him and flirting with him some more. That doesn't happen as often as you would think but we have figured out that the closer it gets to closing 2:30 am the easier it is. Still it only happens about 20 percent of the time. It's still worth it. The only time things change when she finds a guy willing to fuck her on the bars patio is if she finds the guy extremely hot and sexy. She'll text me that she wants to go to a hotel to fuck this guy. She wants total privacy so they can fuck in every position in a hotel room multiple times during the course of the night and again in the morning. If that happens and he's a great fuck with a huge cock and she trusts him we'll get his phone number so we can stay in touch so she can fuck him again and again at our house. When I get a text from her that she wants to go to the hotel with the stranger she just met at the bar I'll go out to the car start it up and I'll pretend to be an Uber driver picking them up to take them to the hotel. After they both get in the back of the car she'll start making out with him I'll watch them in the rear view mirror and act excited about it which is true. My wife will stop playing with him and reach upfront to me and start talking dirty playing with her tits as she pulls them both out and plays with her nipples as so moans out in pleasure. She'll then tell the guy that she wants to fuck both of us in the hotel room as a threesome. She would never do anything without me because the risk of getting kidnapped, raped or killed if she was by herself. I will keep her safe. Allowing her to relax and really enjoy the experience. Afterwards after the stranger leaves I'm so turned on that I'll fuck my wife again having her tell me how good the strangers cock felt when they were fucking. Turning me on even more. This past summer while at a bar doing the same thing, my wife started flirting with a guy who turned out to be a barback for that bar. She told her he was interested but she would have to wait until after closing to fool around. She agreed. While we waited my wife continued to look around for someone else to play with until then. She did. She started flirting with him and found out that he was another barback working that night. She then asked how many barracks there were and he said 4. The next time she talked to the first barback she asked if he was ok with the the second barback could join. He said sure. She then said to him that she also found me hot and sexy. Asking if I can join too making it 3 guys fucking her telling him the more the merrier. He blew her mind when the barback said that he is good friends with the other 3 barracks. Why don't I ask them to making it 5 guys. 4 barracks and me. That shocked her because that's never happened before. Since she said the more the merrier, she said yes feeling obligated. After closing the barracks allowed both me and my wife stay as they cleaned up and got everyone else out and the doors locked. My wife sat there waiting and getting herself prepared to take 5 cocks. 4 of which is newbies. She started out being nervous because she had never fucked so many strangers at the same time. The more she drank and thought about it the more excited she became. Then the time came. All 4 barracks surrounded her. They picked her up and laid her down on a table and started taking her clothes off while rubbing her all over. After they had her nude they started taking their clothes off. One guy started eating her pussy while another slid his hard cock into her mouth. The other 2 each sucked on each of her nipples.
I was so turned on that I didn't even notice the owner of the bar come out of the back room and started watching. Within a few minutes he was so excited that he pulled out his cock and started jacking off while he watched. 2 of the barracks lost their loads within 5 minutes of fucking her tight wet swollen pussy. She was so excited that she was cumming, moaning and squirting like crazy. After the 2 guys that came walked away my wife was able to turn her head and when she did she saw the owner stroking a 9 inch thick hard cock watching. She told him that she wanted to feel that huge cock of his deep inside her. He did. While the 4 barracks turned her on and made her cum hard multiple times none of them had a hard cock more than 7 inches. She turned around on the table after the 4th barback came and told the owner to come and get it as she spread her legs showing him her swollen wet and throbbing pussy while she rubbed her tities and licked her lips. He did. It was so exciting that a couldn't hardly control myself. My wife was laying there in pure pleasure moaning louder and squirting more then before. I walked up beside her so I had a perfect view of her face and her pussy. As she laid there I listened to the moaning and the squirting. I also had a perfect view of the owners 9 inch cock pounding that pussy. Watching her cum completely cover his cock. I couldn't take it. I jacked off as I took it all in and squirted my cum all over tities adding to the 4 barracks cum. We both had a blast telling each other on the drive home that something like that only happens in porn. Needless to say that I fucked her as soon as we got home. I wanted to put my hard cock where they all had just been less than an hour before. FYI. My wife exchanged phone numbers with the owner because my wife is a sucker for an extra huge cock. He's married but neither one of us cares. He has been over to our house multiple times since then. We had to tell him that we were married. He got a big laugh out of it. When he comes over we both fuck her and all 3 of us have become good friends.
Wow what a great time you two have had, love those type of experiences. My lady also loves dressing up sexy with no panties or bra on, sometime flashing her pussy from a bar stool or bending over and showing her big tits from a low cut top, and the thrill of picking up a total stranger and fucking him in a dark corner of a bar or the patio at a hotel pool at night, and inviting him to join us at a hotel room or sometimes straight to our home then she can really give her self to him knowing I will be next in line to give her what she loves a big hard cock drives her crazy. Your small gang bang was especially hot, that often happens to her at swing clubs while most are chit chatting she is getting naked and fucking who ever wants her hot set pussy. You and I are so lucky to have hot sexy horny ladies whom we can watch and share with others. Most men will never get the pleasures that we get from sharing our ladies with other men and then the hot fucking that happens after it is over is beyond explanation. Thank you for sharing your experiences we loved hearing about it.

Back