Watching My Wife Get Used Hard

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Although we don't do it much anymore, recently Jill and I hooked up with a younger black stud we met through a mutual friend. Back at our place he and Jill went into our bedroom and quickly started kissing and removing clothes while I watched. He was very horny and was soon eating her pussy from behind while she knelt on all fours on the bed. It was hot to watch for sure. I loved watching her ass roll as he worked her pussy with his tongue. Finally she demanded to be fucked and he stood and pulled his boxers off revealing a very large and erect cock!

"Oh my god," Jill said when she saw it and then looking at me continued, "he's huge. Look at this thing!"

I had to agree.

Jill stepped off the bed and bracing herself with her hands, she spread her legs and pushed her ass into the air. "Fuck me from behind, but go slow until its all the way in."

I watched as he slowly worked his way into her slick pussy while she moved her ass back forth and around trying to accommodate his massive dick. Finally he was able to get it all the way inside of her and she was moaning like a she-devil in heat. He fucked her good and hard, his hips slapping against her ass while she screamed for it.

Jill came several times before he shot his load deep inside her and slowly withdrew his thick cock with a slurping sound. She was totally spent and lay on the bed while he cleaned up and left. Normally I don't do it, but I was so turned on by the whole scene that I cleaned her pussy of his huge cumload while she lay there and whimpered.

It was great to see her enjoy herself so much and experience another huge cock!

Although we don't do it much anymore, recently Jill and I hooked up with a younger black stud we met through a mutual friend. Back at our place he and Jill went into our bedroom and quickly started kissing and removing clothes while I watched. He was very horny and was soon eating her pussy from behind while she knelt on all fours on the bed. It was hot to watch for sure. I loved watching her ass roll as he worked her pussy with his tongue. Finally she demanded to be fucked and he stood and pulled his boxers off revealing a very large and erect cock!

"Oh my god," Jill said when she saw it and then looking at me continued, "he's huge. Look at this thing!"

I had to agree.

Jill stepped off the bed and bracing herself with her hands, she spread her legs and pushed her ass into the air. "Fuck me from behind, but go slow until its all the way in."

I watched as he slowly worked his way into her slick pussy while she moved her ass back forth and around trying to accommodate his massive dick. Finally he was able to get it all the way inside of her and she was moaning like a she-devil in heat. He fucked her good and hard, his hips slapping against her ass while she screamed for it.

Jill came several times before he shot his load deep inside her and slowly withdrew his thick cock with a slurping sound. She was totally spent and lay on the bed while he cleaned up and left. Normally I don't do it, but I was so turned on by the whole scene that I cleaned her pussy of his huge cumload while she lay there and whimpered.

It was great to see her enjoy herself so much and experience another huge cock!

Very hot story, like that you mentioned you don't usually clean her. Did she enjoy you doing it?

Back