Watching her

cmeinhose

Male
From
FL, US
I am now a single man and I was just thinking about my time enjoying the sharing of my girlfriend. I have a pantyhose wearing and love women in them too. Knowing that my thing was not Kimberlys favorite and I felt she needed something more in the bed room. It was a rainy Sunday morning and I had put on some pantyhose and was horny and I could just tell the looking or I was also so but she sucked it up and we got it on a little bit and afterward I remember telling her setup I want you to do something for me and it's a kind of a big deal and she was like babe not really knowing of what my angle was or anything like that and so I told her that we want to have a little bit more sexy time later and she was a little bit ho-hum about it I insisted she was a good girl and agreed and so it had gotten to be about 6:00 and I asked her to put on some stockings and to get girly and and to blindfold her and you know she was definitely open to a lot of things and that's when I introduced her to my good friend Joelle a black man and the sounds that she made was such a turn on there's obviously a lot more to that but she absolutely enjoyed it and it was nice too get in and participate and it was so erotic I missed that about her that's why I hope to find somebody or a couple to play with and participate with

So after we finished up she was like that was unexpected and she enjoyed. So we agreed she had to wear stockings and fuck who I choose and was to remain obedient to me during none of the humiliation for me it was about her getting it good and being satisfied. She had input too just I didn't want her to have much. When you are ready you will get a good hard long fuck by more than one man black and white. The big dick made her obedient.

Back