watching football with my bbc friend... So SEXY!

Bmanss2121

Male
From
AK, US
I didn't know who else to tell so I came on here to tell anyone interested what is happening right now. My black friend Nico invited a girl over from the gym. We don't really know this girl hardly at all but she said she'd come over and hang out at his house. When I showed up at his house about an hour and a half ago she was here already and she is sexy as hell. She's like 5'9 but somehow has thick legs and sexy hips and ass she's a brunette and her hair is like in braids right now and she was all over Nico from the second I showed up. She kept on making sexual innuendo with both him and me talking about all the hot black guys and how much better looking Odell Beckham is than some white player and she was almost like making fun of me. Then she started talking about dick sizes and at that point said "I bet Nico's is big and your is small let's see." She went over and sat in his lap- she's wearing black leggings and a crop top. I think Nico knew what she wanted so he said he was going to the bathroom and when he did she looked over at me and said "I'm gonna grab another *******" She got up and walked towards the kitchen but that's also where the bedrooms and bathroom is at and that was about 20 minutes ago and neither of them have come back.... She's getting blacked for sure right now. I'll let you know if I hear anything hahhaha!

Update: I heard her moaning and yelling and I heard smacking noises and then it went silent. I got a text from Nico that said "my bad lol u can either stay and we can watch the 4 o clock games or u can head out and I'll come to your place for the night game... I still wanna get Sunday ******* but this girl is crazy af"

Back