Watching BBC pull down your wifes panties for the First Time

I love watching a BBC pull down my wife's panties. Watching him between her legs, examining where his BBC is soon to be, Am I the only one
What is it like for the BBC to pull down a married woman's panties for the first time? Are they all the same
I pulled down my wife's panties the first time while the Bull watched. I also unbuttoned her blouse and skirt and unhooked her bra for her. Then when she was nude I took her hand and led her over to where he was sitting and handed her over to him.

I love watching a BBC pull down my wife's panties. Watching him between her legs, examining where his BBC is soon to be, Am I the only one
What is it like for the BBC to pull down a married woman's panties for the first time? Are they all the same
Your so correct, I love watching Kim being undressed by BBC , starts with tongue kissing then slowly undress each other , finally he slowly removes her panties pushing her back to the edge of the bed spreads her legs wide and eats her , then seeing his huge cock waving around ready to impale her .

I find it hotter to be the one to take her panties down while she’s kissing or sucking his dick. It’s my way of reassuring my wife and I find it a turn on to be “giving” my girl’s pussy at that moment.

My wife is such a slut sometimes, it’s one thing I love is seeing a bull take her panties of and knowing he will soon put his huge cock deep in her , such time we were at a bar in the UK , Kim was flirting as usual with two black men , they moved her to a quiet spot , hand everywhere plus tongues deep , one removed her panties sat her on a stool spread her legs and fed her his cock , it looked as he was just kissing her to most but he was deep in her , next the other changed position and fucked her as well.

On our first cuckolding experience which was totally unexpected and unplanned, we were at my wife’s black girl friends birthday party, unbeknown to my wife and I her friend had told her uncle about my desire to watch my wife being fucked by a better endowed black guy. My wife and her friend had been discussing their sex lives her friend asked my wife if she had ever had sex with a black guy, my wife said no but it was my big sexual thing wanting to see her fucked by a black guy who’s cock is bigger than his . Although when watched interracial films and started using realistic black dildos which are a lot bigger than my husbands cock , I often wondered what it would be like to have a real black guy’s cock fucking me .
She had told her uncle that my wife was ready to be seduced and that I would not be objective to him seducing and fucking her . It started with him asking her to dance, he held her tight and she could feel his cock as it rubbed against her pussy a bit later he again asked her to dance as they danced he put his hands on her bum and pulled her tight to him she could feel his cock growing bigger and harder against her crotch again. This turned her on making her pussy wet . We were asked to give him a lift home after the party we agreed.
We arrived at his house and he asked us in for a night cap we agreed again he started to seduce my wife, he said how lucky I was to have such a sexy wife . He then said he had never seen a white women’s pussy I replied that she had never seen a real black guy’s cock only in interracial films and realistic black dildos and maybe if he showed her his cock she would show him her pussy.
He stood in front of my wife dropped his trousers and pants showing her his his very big erect black cock that was leaking some pre cum ,she was in a state of sexual trance . He then said I’ve shown you my cock now show me your white pussy . My wife looked at me I nodded at her she lifted her dress and bum up pulling her white silk thong to one side giving him and I a view of her bald pussy , he said I want to see your pussy without your thong again she looked at me I just nodded again she lifted her bum and pulled her thong down and took it off. He told her to open her legs so he could see her open pussy , god I had a very hard erection . He then moved between her legs telling her he was going to give her the fucking of her life . Which he did with her having multiple orgasms as he pounded her cunt .
I unfortunately didn’t get to take her thong off giving him my approval to fuck her .
This was the start of our regular meeting with him as he now has sexual control over my wife and I
He told her that when we meet him she was not to wear anything underneath her clothes as he wanted to play with her body fingering her cunt when we meet him in his bar before we go to his place for him to fuck her .

Last edited:
On our first cuckolding experience which was totally unexpected and unplanned, we were at my wife’s black girl friends birthday party, unbeknown to my wife and I her friend had told her uncle about my desire to watch my wife being fucked by a better endowed black guy. My wife and her friend had been discussing their sex lives her friend asked my wife if she had ever had sex with a black guy, my wife said no but it was my big sexual thing wanting to see her fucked by a black guy who’s cock is bigger than his .
She had told her uncle that my wife was ready to be seduced and that I would not be objective to him seducing and fucking her . It started with him asking her to dance, he held her tight and she could feel his cock as it rubbed against her pussy a bit later he again asked her to dance as they danced he put his hands on her bum and pulled her tight to him she could feel his cock growing bigger and harder against her crotch again. This turned her on making her pussy wet . We were asked to give him a lift home after the party we agreed.
We arrived at his house and he asked us in for a night cap we agreed again he started to seduce my wife, he said how lucky I was to have such a sexy wife . He then said he had never seen a white women’s pussy I replied that she had never seen a real black guy’s cock and maybe if he showed her his cock she would show him her pussy.
He stood in front of my wife dropped his trousers and pants showing her his his very big erect black cock she was in a state of sexual trance . He then said I’ve shown you my cock now show me your white pussy . My wife looked at me I nodded at her she lifted her dress and bum up pulling her white silk thong to one side giving him and I a view of her bald pussy , he said I want to see your pussy without your thong again she looked at me I just nodded again she lifted her bum and pulled her thong down and took it off. He told her to open her legs so he could see her open pussy , god I had a very hard erection . He then moved between her legs telling her he was going to give her the fucking of her life . Which he did with her having multiple orgasms as he pounded her cunt .
I unfortunately didn’t get to take her thong off giving him my approval to fuck her .
This was the start of our regular meeting with him as he now has sexual control over my wife and I
He told her that when we meet him she was not to wear anything underneath her clothes as he wanted to play with her body when we meet him
You were trained to be a good fucking slut from the start!!! Can your ass take cock too???

When I let a black man take off my panties I'm already at a very excited state and when he slips his fingers into the elastic of my panty and begins to tug them down off of me, in my mind I've surrendered to him and I am his, to serve and respond as he so desires. So, if he wants to fuck me missionary, fine. Doggy style, fine. Continue to suck his cock, fine. I am his, however he wants me. He owns my body, my pussy, my mouth, my tits, my ass. All of me.

Back