Watching BBC pull down your wifes panties for the First Time

The slipping off of the panties is the last surrender of her body to a man …it’s the silent approval of her decision to make love … she’s already soaking wet… she knows he has a long hard cock dripping with pre-cum that wants to slip inside her…. When her panties reach her ankles she gently moves her legs to help him get them off…she’s made her decision to let him in and without resistants she allows her thighs to open for his body to position in between them….

as those sexy panties are now laying on the floor he’s deep inside her making love to her as she holds his body soon she feels the warm pulse of his fertile seed shooting deep inside her unprotected….she’s happy with her decision.

By the time I peel off those panties I have have already grabbed and squeezed all of her goodies, kissed her, and placed her hand on my very hard, hung, BBC that is stretched down my pant leg ready to bust out, all while whispering nasty things to her so that her pussy is nice and juicy💧 by the time I get those panties off!🤞

The slipping off of the panties is the last surrender of her body to a man …it’s the silent approval of her decision to make love … she’s already soaking wet… she knows he has a long hard cock dripping with pre-cum that wants to slip inside her…. When her panties reach her ankles she gently moves her legs to help him get them off…she’s made her decision to let him in and without resistants she allows her thighs to open for his body to position in between them….

as those sexy panties are now laying on the floor he’s deep inside her making love to her as she holds his body soon she feels the warm pulse of his fertile seed shooting deep inside her unprotected….she’s happy with her decision.
And that’s Exactly how it happens ! Well Said !

Back