Watching BBC pull down your wifes panties for the First Time

When I let a black man take off my panties I'm already at a very excited state and when he slips his fingers into the elastic of my panty and begins to tug them down off of me, in my mind I've surrendered to him and I am his, to serve and respond as he so desires. So, if he wants to fuck me missionary, fine. Doggy style, fine. Continue to suck his cock, fine. I am his, however he wants me. He owns my body, my pussy, my mouth, my tits, my ass. All of me.
You sound like such a perfect little willing slut!!!! I love that you take it down your throat and in your ass too!!!!

Yes I often get deep anal especially when Del invites a friend of his to join us, they often do me with one fucking my cunt while the other funks my butt and I love it when they move in unison both penetrating and pulling back together.
Oh, you do anal now? The last I knew you were looking forward to Del teaching you to. Clearly I'm behind the times.

When I let a black man take off my panties I'm already at a very excited state and when he slips his fingers into the elastic of my panty and begins to tug them down off of me, in my mind I've surrendered to him and I am his, to serve and respond as he so desires. So, if he wants to fuck me missionary, fine. Doggy style, fine. Continue to suck his cock, fine. I am his, however he wants me. He owns my body, my pussy, my mouth, my tits, my ass. All of me.
He's just taking what's his for being a real man, us beta males haven't earn't that privilege

Mmm. What good girl…you are BBC owned I’m ready

This is exactly how I feel too

Speaking as a total outsider to all of this I just want to say that these posts are all erotic as hell. Just as good as chat and stories 👍

Last edited:
I love watching my wife's panties being removed.

For me it's when it goes from the surreal to the very real, from the 'maybe she just wants to fool around' to the 'shes definitely going to be fucked' moment even though that's what she is there for.
Always seems both a mental and physical 'barrier' moment to me, though the panties she often wears are certainly no barrier :cool:

The slipping off of the panties is the last surrender of her body to a man …it’s the silent approval of her decision to make love … she’s already soaking wet… she knows he has a long hard cock dripping with pre-cum that wants to slip inside her…. When her panties reach her ankles she gently moves her legs to help him get them off…she’s made her decision to let him in and without resistants she allows her thighs to open for his body to position in between them….

as those sexy panties are now laying on the floor he’s deep inside her making love to her as she holds his body soon she feels the warm pulse of his fertile seed shooting deep inside her unprotected….she’s happy with her decision.
That’s awesome I love hot bbc fertile seed filling my wife and her using her panties to stop it leaking out

I bet that when those panties come off that hotwife is thinking "this married pussy is about to get stuffed balls deep with all that black cock"! Then that pussy starts to salivate in anticipation!🤤

What hubby thinks about when he sees a Bull peel his wife's panties off is

"how much will he stretch my wifes tight pussy"?

"I can't wait to see her creaming all of his big black cock as he deep strokes her"!

"How loud will he make her scream"?

"How many times will he make her cum"?

"It's going to be so 🔥 hot seeing my wife gaped open oozing 💦out cum from that BBC" "and how will it feel when I fucked her afterwards"?
You nailed it!

I am exactly the same , once his fingers are in my elastic panties I’m all his . Xxxx

By the time I peel off those panties I have have already grabbed and squeezed all of her goodies, kissed her, and placed her hand on my very hard, hung, BBC that is stretched down my pant leg ready to bust out, all while whispering nasty things to her so that her pussy is nice and juicy💧 by the time I get those panties off!🤞
Damn….

Back