Waste your worthless load

For the last 12 years My pussy has only seen black seed, husband pulls out and shoots on my belly.

No White cum in this pussy.

View attachment 5295359
My wife had me pull out for about 37 years. There was a 5 year period when she had me cum inside her so I could eat my load out of her, but now that I'm pussy free, I can only cum in her hand. One way or another, all my semen ends up in the sewer.

Posted by the wife: This is my husband's short pink dick cumming in the toilet where it belongs. Who else thinks white men should waste their cum this way?
View attachment 5078130
Posted by NJamazoncuck's wife: Why waste valuable water? I would close the seat, make him dribble his useless cum (if he can) onto the seat, and then have him clean up his mess with his tongue.

For the last 12 years My pussy has only seen black seed, husband pulls out and shoots on my belly.

No White cum in this pussy.

View attachment 5295359
I know whiteboys use the pictures from all over this site over which we spill our seed, but some people who post might find that offensive. As an alternative, I ask that if you approve of whiteboys using your sexy photos as material to waste our sperm over, that you post it directly to this thread and we can bookmark this page and come back here regularly knowing we can safely use your content.

Please help the cause of whiteboy sperm wasting by adding your sexy picture contributions here.

I'm 33 and still completely virgin and pussy free. A black lady I used to chat to online introduced me to the significance of wasting my seed. She used to encourage me to cum into the toilet and flush immediately. She also used to encourage me to cum into a glass of boiling water and watch my worthless white seed being sterilized.

There is a logical flaw in the whole idea. Unlike a Woman's ovi that are all produced in a short period of her physical development at an early age and emitted one at a time per cycle, a man's sperm continuously reproduces. i wonder how one can "waste" something that naturally rebuilds. ❔

Back