Was your wife prejudiced prior to being blacked?

SNJHWCPL

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
I hope this is not a touchy subject, I apologize if it is.

Was your wife prejudiced before being blacked for some of you? Did that change after her first experience?

My wife thinks she is but not on purpose, and I think that's the reason that sometimes keeps her from going all the way.
She believes that most black men have huge tools and I want her to experience that truth. She's often turned on by things that are naughty and taboo and I believe this qualifies.

I just think she is just very selective, I have sent her a few black guys without her knowing they were black and they didn't make her selection (personality and chemistry not matching).

Chemistry goes a long way with her, when that clicks... wow...

Fuck that. FANTASTIC and finally a little edgy subject. There’s definitely a part of the subconscious that is stimulated by the taboo. Doing the wrong things. Even the things that scare us. I lived in the south and played with many Black haters by day. Chocolate gobblers by night

Last edited:
I think a lot of people have had predjudice issues at various times in their lives. That can change when people get to know each other. With my wife, she changed her attitude after getting to know andbefriending co-workers. That paved the way for her affair with a new African American workplace manager.
My wife wasn't prejudiced she just didn't know any. There weren't many, if any. Blacks where she lived. That changed in college and she got Blacked.

I once met a wife from S.Carolina, who, although, wasn't prejudiced, but never thought it was a big deal of wanting to be in bed with a black man. She assumed a majority of blacks were too 'ignorant' in her own words, about anything besides stuff sex-related. Especially when she realised I wasn't American. She became overwhelmed when she realised how much I empathised with her way of thinking than she assumed I was going to be antagonistic towards her. Even better when I was able to persuade her into giving this lifestyle a chance, after it had taken years for her husband to try to convince her without a chance.

She did end up giving it a chance with me, and her sexual desires weren't the same again. She now loves being Blacked more than being a conservative housewife.

Same for my wife. Granted, she has not been Blacked, so this is a current scenario. We both grew up with limited exposure to black people in general, i.e. less than 5% of our 2,000+ person HS was black. She's never been one to fuck someone she doesn't know, so she's never really even been close enough to a black guy in that capacity for it to even be an option.
All the more likely why you need to start inviting some black "friends" over whom she can get nice with.

Was your wife prejudiced before being blacked for some of you? Did that change after her first experience?

My wife thinks she is but not on purpose, and I think that's the reason that sometimes keeps her from going all the way.
She believes that most black men have huge tools and I want her to experience that truth. She's often turned on by things that are naughty and taboo and I believe this qualifies.

I just think she is just very selective, I have sent her a few black guys without her knowing they were black and they didn't make her selection (personality and chemistry not matching).

Well, my wife was actually prejudice towards BBC's. but at a swingers party, she had her first. It Hurt a bit, but she knows I loved it, and everyone had fun, including the crowd watching. She tried it again, and was apprenhsive. we've been unfortunately to find a few that were dirty, meaning that didn't clean right I guess. but we found a couple of young BBC's in our local lounge that we frequent and now one of them comes to the house once a month. The other has disappeared for now but we hope he'll come back soon. There was a 3rd guy, a bit older, and a massive cock, and he was rough with her. She even blew him in front of the bar crowd so now she's a lot more open minded about BBC's. I'm so happy to see it happen for the both of us. I still haven't tried it, simply because the BBC"s she's had didn't allow me too, but I'm hoping soon I will. I have had my Dominican BBC. He's more hispanic but he's black and he practically owns me. He's my first and only cream pie and only salad I've tossed thus far.

No, I have known minorities my whole life and I judge people based on their character rather than their race. When we first started swinging, every black guy that approached us acted like an uneducated thug. It is a huge turn off. Good thing for me that there is so much more out there.

My wife isn’t but some members of her family were , I wish I could have seen their faces when she was with her black lovers , she loves black men

I'm the first black man the majority of couples and women have ever had. Instead of coming in with the "here's 12," and I going to fuck you till you're screaming," I take the "let's talk, get to know each other, tease and seduce one another approach." I let them know upfront that most men, black, white, yellow, are not 12," and if I were, you probably wouldn't enjoy it as much as your see in the videos. I'm a confident, hard 8," not that uncommon, but pleasurable and enough to hit pay dirt if that's the way they want it---which is often not the case. Most want the pleasure, comfort, seduction and easiness I offer to them and it helps turn a nervous time into a pleasurable time for many on their first or second time crossing over. It let's them easily enjoy the skin contrast, dick color contrast and the view of a black man holding her (which most have never experienced) and slowly melting away her inhibitions.

My wife had both white boyfriends and Black boyfriends while in her formative years. But it was a Black boyfriend who took her cherry, gave her several intense, first orgasms, and filled her young white womb with its first load of Black baby-makers. From then on, she only had unprotected sex with Black men, always taking their nuts deep in her.

Back