Was a cuc once

I will post many parts of this. It is long and there were multiple guys involved over the 5 years we were married.
We met at a youth camp while in high school. We dated thru school and married just before graduation. You can figure out why. She had lots of guy friends at camp and was very flirty. All the guys paid a lot of attention to her. She was extremely flirty with one of the older leaders I noticed. She spent a lot of time with him. One night all the counselors were hanging out in the parking lot by his van. Some were out there to hang out and others there to smoke. I noticed she seemed to know her way around it and someone asked her for something and knew right were to find it in the van. At this time we were not dating and assumed maybe that was her boyfriend. The next night I noticed they were not at the nightly campfire. I saw both of them coming from the parking lot after the nightly get together was over. Being a virgin high school-er I assumed they were out there talking. By the end of the 2 weeks I had attempted to find every excuse available to happen to go by the area she worked in. Towards the last night of the trip we had an overnight hike for the *******. She ended up coming with us to show us the way for camping and ended up spending the night in my sleeping bag. Wow I did not expect that and sure my first time was an embarrassment for her. I was fortunate she seemed to know what to do. Lucky me!

When we got home we started dating a lot and became an item. We both went to different high schools so we only got together at night several times a week and on the weekends. I never went to any school functions at her school. I did notice she had a lot of guy friends. She would get lots of calls when I was at her house and sometimes she would engage them in conversation and others she would say her boyfriend was there and could not talk. That should have been my first clue as to what the future would be like with this girl.

The next summer we were still dating. She stated wanted to go to camp for several trips during the summer. I was working and told her I had no problem. I did manage to get in a week trip to spend time with her. She was fairly distant that week stating she would get in trouble if they knew I was her boyfriend and was up there. That week I had the oldest group of ******* and they were a handful. They required a lot of my time and kept me up at night. That did not leave a lot of time for me to spend with her. I did notice the guy with the van was there again and was now a manager. I had a feeling she was spending a lot of alone time with him. I thought one night I saw her leaving the side door on the van with him leaving right after her. I was chasing one of the ******* who left the cabin and failed to check it out. The next day I saw her at the camp pool wearing a sexy crochet top. I found a lame excuse and go to the pool area to check it out. When I got closer I noticed I could clearly see her nipples and gave her a dirty look. She just smiled and sat back in the chair enjoying the sun. I did not see her again until we got home.

I went over to her house when she got home. We went out that night and ended up in the back seat of my car. I thought wow I got lucky again and was more enjoyable for me. I had no idea if she enjoyed it but was too young to know the difference. She told me when I dropped her off at home that was leaving Saturday for another 2 weeks at camp. She told me was taking the bus up there and asked if I could come up next Saturday for a couple of hours to see her. I was over joyed and drove home very happy. No phone available up there and this was pre cell phone time.

I drove up the next Saturday arriving several hours earlier than she told me to be there. Being there before I knew the ******* left about 10:30 and next group got there after 3. She told me to get there after 3 as would have a break. She was working in the kitchen that week and did not have to be there until 5. I got there about 10 excited to be there. I decided to explore the camp. I parked in the lot and noticed the yellow Dodge van of the manager was not there. Later I asked her about it and she stated he was not going to be there most of the week as had something going on at homel

I walked over to the pool and saw her laying on a chaise lounge with the same skimpy crochet top on but this time had the matching bottoms. She was laying on her back with her head facing the other way so she did not see me. It was a very sexy view. At that time early 70’s, I would have considered that suit very risqué but see suits like that now all over. I also noticed a young man sitting there who was very focused on her suit. I was sure he was staring at her nipples and her sex thru the crochet knit as I had previously. I coughed loudly and they both turned to look in my direction. She turned to face me and it looked like the color was missing from her face. He stood up quickly and noticed he was pulling at his suit awkwardly. As I was staring at him she stood grabbing her cover up and put it on. She quickly introduced me to her friend as Mike. He made the usually statements about glad to meet me and soon left. I quickly hugged her and she returned with a nice kiss. She then told me she was off for a couple of hours. This is when I had asked about the van. She then stated the person who was in charge had told everyone there that there would be no boyfriends or girlfriends there while they were in charge for the next few days. I was crushed when she told me this. She told me she would meet me in the parking lot at my car as soon as she changed. Over an hour later she showed up at the car. By this time I was getting antsy with the long wait and wondered what took her so long. After we made out I asked her what the hold up was and she said had run into the temp manager and got a lecture about having a visitor. She had to explain why I was there and I was leaving shortly. After the explanation we did the hugging and kissing thing and I departed. I watched as she walked back to the camp and started to leave. Before I made it out of the lot I saw Mike walking up to her and greeted her with a hug while walking into a building together.

Went about the 2 weeks missing my girl and could not wait until the next week was over to see her. I drove up to her parents house and waited for her to get home. I decided to go to where the buses dropped off all the ******* to wait for her. When the busses arrived she did not get off like everyone else did. A few minutes later a nice looking Ford Ranchero turned into the lot and she got out of it. She collected her things out of the back and leaned into the vehicle for a minute before the car drove off. She then went to the payphone and called her mom to pick her up. I was sitting there dumb founded as was sure that was Mike who dropped her off and remembering her telling me she had to ride the bus.

Her mom showed up and took her home. I waited about a half hour before I left and arrived at her house. I rang the bell and she greeted me at the door pulling me outside. As she closed the door she quickly embraced me telling me how much she missed me. We went back in the house greeting her parents. She went back in her room to change quickly and we departed. We went to see a movie. After the movie I asked her about the trip and then the bus ride home to which she replied it was hot and full of *******.

She went back 2 other times that summer.

I was a cuc to my first wife. Worst part did not know until I caught her. I had suspected it but was too young to understand what was going on. I wish I knew then what I know now! Am curious again and working on this wife to get started.
Any help just ask

Back