Wanting a baby and thoughts

Wife and I thinking about her boyfriend giving her baby. We both would love having another man give us baby. Anyone have experience in this or advise for us! 💯

Let me ruffle some feathers here. As I have expressed before, any man/bull that is going around just breeding women for the sake of breeding, and not being a *******, should not look themselves in the mirror and call themselves a MAN. And, well, the men and women that allow that.....enough said. I wonder what the conversation would be like down the road when that kid is old enough to ask the hard questions. Are you gonna be honest or lie about why he/she looks different? Not only that, will you tell the real story that you let some random black man drop his seed like a baton in a relay and kept going? Look have your fun, live out your fantasies, but leave babies out of it. Waiter, check please, I have a plane to catch.

Let me ruffle some feathers here. As I have expressed before, any man/bull that is going around just breeding women for the sake of breeding, and not being a *******, should not look themselves in the mirror and call themselves a MAN. And, well, the men and women that allow that.....enough said. I wonder what the conversation would be like down the road when that kid is old enough to ask the hard questions. Are you gonna be honest or lie about why he/she looks different? Not only that, will you tell the real story that you let some random black man drop his seed like a baton in a relay and kept going? Look have your fun, live out your fantasies, but leave babies out of it. Waiter, check please, I have a plane to catch.
Very well said, :)

Back