Wannabe cucks- keep in mind when your searching

I want to talk about some factors that affect the risk factor when it comes to dating and deciding where to move as a DATING ( Not PARTNERED)!!!! cuck. Now, I have moved a few times to pursue that cuck feeling, that humbleness, that sacrifice! I have meant great women, great *******, great families. But in the end, it comes to risk level with she is worth giving up one life for another.

Factors like:
  1. The nearest city she is located near. If it doesn't work out where can you continue your search from?
  2. Will you be able to find new friends? I moved to Detroit for a cuck partner and it was very much harder to find friends in my mid-20s in a new city I didn't know anyone in. I made up lies to my family/friends about moving and I had to keep up the lies for over a year.
  3. Children: I hate to say it but when it comes to having a cuck mindset and being a step-dad there can sometimes be an uphill battle. On one end you have to be strong and at times tough with children. But as a cuck you have to be the total opposite. Please don't comment until you have done clean up and then went home to read a bedtime story to a 6-year-old girl.
  4. Jobs: I have been to some small ass towns to meet women. So small that Walmart was an hour away and the local movies were 1:15 mins away. If you havent already obtain a remote working job then its going to be hard as fuck to find a job here that doesn't require your back. Or if you start to want to go back to a on-site work where are you going to look for employment?

Back