Wannabe cuck here looking for friends and advice

Hi all,

new to the site. I'm a Male of a M/F couple who aspires to have my wife become a Hotwife. We are really on the cusp. in that she is very open to the idea, but is still appherennsive to take the plunge. hoping that changes in the future, but until now I enjoy talking about it and hoping to guide her to become her ultimate self that I know she can be.

Hi all,

new to the site. I'm a Male of a M/F couple who aspires to have my wife become a Hotwife. We are really on the cusp. in that she is very open to the idea, but is still appherennsive to take the plunge. hoping that changes in the future, but until now I enjoy talking about it and hoping to guide her to become her ultimate self that I know she can be.
Was in same boat 2 years ago. Open to chatting with you.

Hi all,

Good luck guys.

you should check out @Idowives0763 he might be hosting a party in NJ, which is closer to you than I am in Arizona. I have a woman that I trained who is looking to host a Cuckold Party In Arizona for March 2023

Back