Wanna turn my young gf in to a bbc lover

Hi y'all Just Joined, so i Want to turn my gf in to this lifestyle we are 25 and i Want her to get fucked by hung mature males if u have any Wide advice i'll be happy to Hear it i think a video of a big Black cock around her pic it could make her see what she is missing

Hi y'all Just Joined, so i Want to turn my gf in to this lifestyle we are 25 and i Want her to get fucked by hung mature males if u have any Wide advice i'll be happy to Hear it i think a video of a big Black cock around her pic it could make her see what she is missing
You're about the 1,000th guy to post this lol
The best way to 'turn' a wife or gf is to have her actually TALK to black men. Pics and vids don't do anything but make her horny to get fucked by either you or a dildo.
Real seduction happens through a man and a woman.
And, before you say 'yeah but she's really shy but freaky once she gets started'... That applies to all women lol

I've been a First BBC for plenty of single women and couples. I will tell you that 100% of the time I converted a chick, I chatted with HER until she felt eventually comfortable and ready. Once her pussy got wet she was DTF
As compared to talking to the guy... Which usually goes nowhere but endless pics and vids.
Hope this info helps!

The best way to 'turn' a wife or gf is to have her actually TALK to black men. Pics and vids don't do anything but make her horny to get fucked by either you or a dildo.
And, before you say 'yeah but she's really shy but freaky once she gets started'... That applies to all women lol

I've been a First BBC for plenty of single women and couples. I will tell you that 100% of the time I converted a chick, I chatted with HER until she felt eventually comfortable and ready. Once her pussy got wet she was DTF
As compared to talking to the guy... Which usually goes nowhere but endless pics and vids.
Hope this info helps!
Guys, are you listening?!?! A woman wants to feel comfortable, safe, secure, and reasonably confident she’ll have a great time. Then nature takes over!

Last edited:

Hope this info helps!

Mic drop right there.

I mention my FWB, I don't have to convince her. That can be fruitless. My FWB wants to have sex with a black male, but she's scared and intimidate, and my goal has been to ease her into being able to talk to a black male about it, I wouldn't have thought to use the word "seduce", but it is appropriate.

I feel like so many guys who come here are trying to ******* this on an unwilling partner, asking how they can make that happen. I think the girlfriend/wife has to want it to happen...I mean, there are subtle ways to introduce this, and encourage, but she clearly has to want to.

Just wont her to fall in love and get seduced by Black men i Want her to worship bbc and get out her slut side

I think you point out the dilemma. We want our wives and girlfriends to do this, but we still want to be the husband or boyfriend, and still be in the picture. I think a lot of guys would be concerned that she may become too infatuated, and "run away" with a black men or black men. I've seen a few things posted here, while they read more like erotic fiction, they said she left her husband to go live with the black guy. Some of the details were so salacious (she lived with him, and was his whore for all his friends daily), that it sounded like a masturbatory fantasy, but the point is, it's a fine line to walk.

That is why I am slowly introducing my FWB to this...I have no long-term tie to her (other than she used to be a co-worker several years back), so if she were to disappear, I wouldn't be devastated like if we were married or in a long-term relationship.

If you want to know how to get your wife or gf to do this type of thing here is my advice,STOP.Begin with swinging or a couple swap.I dont think you “get someone into this”.If you ******* the idea of your lady taking black men,or have to convince her,even if she does it she is doing it for you not her and thats not hot or good sex.I think if it happens organicly that is fantastic but its not for everybody.Some fantasies are better left as fantasys.

If you want to know how to get your wife or gf to do this type of thing here is my advice,STOP.Begin with swinging or a couple swap.I dont think you “get someone into this”.If you ******* the idea of your lady taking black men,or have to convince her,even if she does it she is doing it for you not her and thats not hot or good sex.I think if it happens organicly that is fantastic but its not for everybody.Some fantasies are better left as fantasys.
Did u or ur hubby said it first the hotwife lifestyle?

At first we were just swingers.We had a very attractive younger couple with a white female and her hispanic bf.My husband would tell me how hot he thought it was seeing me take his brown cock and I told my husband that I liked it too and in fact I had dated hispanic guys when I was single and even was attracted to light skin black guys.This totaly turned my husband on so I suppose I planted the initial seed and he took it and ran with it.So long story short I became a hotwife without even knowing what a hotwife was and 3-4 years later I love the excitement of having a big dicked boyfriend and even prefer dark skinned black guys.So,nobody “got me into this” its just something we both discovered we enjoyed very much and although I do not currently have a bf/bull,I will do this with the right guys until Im no longer attractive.At thhis point we havent swapped with a couple in a few years and Ive only had 2 black boyfriends and am only interested in fit,hung,black guys.

Back