Hi,

I’m 34 years old. I’m fit, clean and professional. I am looking to be a part of a cuckold scenario with a couple. I can be caged, participate or just watch. This is a big fantasy of mine and am willing to help out in anyway. We can start off with chatting if you would like and I can share a picture. I do have a high profile job so I do want my face all over the internet. I look forward to hearing responses:).

Hi,

I’m 34 years old. I’m fit, clean and professional. I am looking to be a part of a cuckold scenario with a couple. I can be caged, participate or just watch. This is a big fantasy of mine and am willing to help out in anyway. We can start off with chatting if you would like and I can share a picture. I do have a high profile job so I do want my face all over the internet. I look forward to hearing responses:).
Push

Hi,

Push

Back