Waiting for her to return...

The return...attached is a pic she sent to her bull and one of her pussy afterwardsA5946792-B06A-4561-8CAE-B88B6092D2EF.jpeg68E51B01-6E27-4D47-80E6-8DADDA9EE819.jpegMy wife returned home after a few hours with her FWB. First, a little bit about her FWB. He is a former co-worker who is black. She’s never really been interested in black men. However, one night several years ago she went to his place for drinks. He put the moves on her but she declined. She did see his cock as he undressed, trying to entice her. She said it was huge...much larger than mine (I’m 6”). She told me the size scared her that it was too big despite that she was not into black men. Fast forward to now. I’ve been telling her about cuckholding and how interracial sex (white woman / black man) is my #1 fetish. She surprised me one day by telling me that she had reached out to this man. She had already told me about that night she saw his cock. She also told him about my love of interracial taboo sex. Well, last Fri was the second meeting. When she returned home she had me lay on the floor by the bed so she could lower her cum filled pussy for me to clean. And I did- first time ever and it was amazing. I also licked her puckered butt hole. As I was doing it she asked how his fingers tasted since 2 had been up her butt while he fucked her pussy with his cock. She said he tried to put his horse cock up her butt but it wasn’t the time. Way too tight. She has never let me fuck her ass because I’m too big? But she let him try? Wtf?! I’m not mad, excited actually. After I was done cleaning her she told me I could fuck her missionary style. As I was getting ready to put my cock into her pussy she stopped me and handed me a condom. She says it’s a “thank you present from my FWB”. I’m like WHAT. He told her that he will provide the first one but I have to buy them for every time I fuck her. I cannot believe this is happening. I am so turned on. I put it on and watched it slide in and out a few times. After about the 4th thrust I noticed a huge globe of cum on my cock. Apparently I didn’t get her cleaned out properly. After that I started to cum. As I was cumming she told me to pull out! She then told me I needed to finish cleaning her. I got right to it. She said her FWB is actually an experienced Dom, that I would be learning to clean more than her fucked pussy and asshole.

Back