Volume of cum shooted by a black cock:

• More than by a white cock

Votes: 381 78.7%
  • Less than by a white cock

Votes: 29 6.0%
  • Same amount of cum than by a white cock

Votes: 74 15.3%

• Total voters
I have found out that it's a good chance you're black bull shoot a lot of cum. I have been with black men that didn't cum much. When I have been with black men that were heavy cummers they could pump gallons of that sweet cum. I was fucking this black guy that worked at the hotel we were staying at. He didn't have a huge dick but his nuts were enormous. When he would cum in my mouth he chocked me and his cum came out my nose. Would punish me for spilling his cum on the floor and I had to clean it up with my tongue. He started something a little strange that would prevent me from spilling anymore of his cum. After he had fucked and degraded my he would want to cum. He would put a condom on and jerk off while I ate his sweaty black asshole out. Once he fills up the condom with his cum. He would have my wife remove the cum filled from his quickly softening black cock. He would get so excited watching my wife squeeze the cum from the condom into her mouth. Once the condom was empty he would have my wife chew the condom like chewing gum

My former Fuckbuddy.. (Caucasian)...
Had an average cock.. but huge nuts..
He would cum MASSIVE amounts.. powerful spurts...I could never manage to swallow ALL of it...

...his wife wouldn't fuck him, hardly ever...so I kept those nuts drained for him..

I guess he was saving it up for me??

Gorgeous ! You are so clever! Thank you for sharing this with us! Hmmm, I feel that you are a girl after my own heart!

I know, when my wife does come across an Especially heavy cummer, she loves to video her jacking them off thst first load and send it to me showing me how far and much white man juice they shoot out of there black cocks to remind me how much cum I’ll be swallowing when I clean her pussy or if they’ll let me, swallow it straight from the tap a time or two…..she loves giving me the visual because I don’t cum much at all so all her black boyfriends cum much more than I but a few are just extraordinary in load delivery so she loves giving me the visual to give me an idea of the amount of cum she feeds me and likes how it excites me being such a cum slut for her bulls cum.

My former Fuckbuddy.. (Caucasian)...
Had an average cock.. but huge nuts..
He would cum MASSIVE amounts.. powerful spurts...I could never manage to swallow ALL of it...

...his wife wouldn't fuck him, hardly ever...so I kept those nuts drained for him..

I guess he was saving it up for me??
Sexy, hot....How beautiful, you are helping the couple, a man with empty balls is a devoted husband to his wife ;)

Back