Visiting Tokyo from 20th of Feb until 25th of Feb

Hi Everyone! I have heard Japanese are very welcoming people.Well i guess it's time to prove.I'm visiting Tokyo and staying in a hotel.Would love to meet some locals or even some visitors during my stay.Please let me know if you are interested.Happy to share more info.Hope to hear soon.

May God Bless Japan!!!

Hi Everyone! I have heard Japanese are very welcoming people.Well i guess it's time to prove.I'm visiting Tokyo and staying in a hotel.Would love to meet some locals or even some visitors during my stay.Please let me know if you are interested.Happy to share more info.Hope to hear soon.

May God Bless Japan!!!

If you are staying near Roppongi then go out and have fun. You just have to initiate contact with a Japanese girl and if she's into you then she'll stay with you. If you can speak a lil Japanese it goes along ways. When I go there I try and hit the areas around 11pm and i hit up the hip-hop theme ones. Avoid the hostess bars and don't get too ******* and you'll have a great time.

If you are staying near Roppongi then go out and have fun. You just have to initiate contact with a Japanese girl and if she's into you then she'll stay with you. If you can speak a lil Japanese it goes along ways. When I go there I try and hit the areas around 11pm and i hit up the hip-hop theme ones. Avoid the hostess bars and don't get too ******* and you'll have a great time.
Thanks Mate.Much appreciated.Your advise will be really helpful.

Back