White English Couple visiting Barbados

Hey, I’m a young black gentleman in the Barbados. My dick is 10 inches if size is what you’re into and I will accompany this with some pictures so you can tell me if I’m to your liking. Thank you kindly for your consideration
I'm a white guy and I love big black cocks.

Hey, I’m a young black gentleman in the Barbados. My dick is 10 inches if size is what you’re into and I will accompany this with some pictures so you can tell me if I’m to your liking. Thank you kindly for your consideration
Hello my wife is a first timer for bbc and I am on,y interested in watching

Hi we are a young white English couple visiting Barbados - staying in Bridgetown - on holiday for 3 week and in May. Please review our profile - we would love the opportunity to meet a local gentleman friend (S) to ensure this is a truly special holiday for Laura - and this for us both - we’ve attached a couple of beach mood pictures to give an idea of just who you might expect to meet - we hope to hear back soon x
Hey bbc local from Barbados here

Hi we are a young white English couple visiting Barbados - staying in Bridgetown - on holiday for 3 week and in May. Please review our profile - we would love the opportunity to meet a local gentleman friend (S) to ensure this is a truly special holiday for Laura - and this for us both - we’ve attached a couple of beach mood pictures to give an idea of just who you might expect to meet - we hope to hear back soon x
Sexii wauw

After many positive comments on the line bikini pics, we hoped the green one piece might also be appreciated. Already good to know you gentlemen appreciate English Gentleman’s wife’s very ample bottom - of fat white booty as I know you prefer to call it - so hopefully it’s shown off rather well for you, along with all Laura’s other wonderful curves here - presented respectfully, Karl
Your wear that green good ii wanna see more ov you in your skin

Back