Virginia Beach couple looking for BBC

Hi there everybody. Still semi new to this but we had our first experience and it was fun. Though I wouldn’t say we’re looking for a cuckold situation. More like a BBC who’s cool to hangout with and do this in and out of the bedroom, someone who’s easygoing and can hold a conversation other than about having sex. Maybe go out and get drinks or have s beach day. So far a lot of people have welcomed me to the site or talked about trying to meet but most aren’t close. Just looking for some BBC in or near the 757.
Though a few preferences
•Be in shape, don’t have to be perfect but a fit guy is more attractive than a beer guy
•Closer to our age the better, so anyone 20-30 exceptions can be made though
So yeah hopefully I can meet some people closer to us so we can actually make something happen. Trust me you don’t want to miss out. I was told I’m built for this.
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849
Just beautiful lady

Yeah man if your profile isn't first verified as being real please ignore me. Been in this game too long to fall for catfishing

Hi there everybody. Still semi new to this but we had our first experience and it was fun. Though I wouldn’t say we’re looking for a cuckold situation. More like a BBC who’s cool to hangout with and do this in and out of the bedroom, someone who’s easygoing and can hold a conversation other than about having sex. Maybe go out and get drinks or have s beach day. So far a lot of people have welcomed me to the site or talked about trying to meet but most aren’t close. Just looking for some BBC in or near the 757.
Though a few preferences
•Be in shape, don’t have to be perfect but a fit guy is more attractive than a beer guy
•Closer to our age the better, so anyone 20-30 exceptions can be made though
So yeah hopefully I can meet some people closer to us so we can actually make something happen. Trust me you don’t want to miss out. I was told I’m built for this.
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849
Hey I’m in the va beach area I’m cool down to earth I’m interested in meeting you guys

Back