Virginia Beach couple looking for BBC

Hi there everybody. Still semi new to this but we had our first experience and it was fun. Though I wouldn’t say we’re looking for a cuckold situation. More like a BBC who’s cool to hangout with and do this in and out of the bedroom, someone who’s easygoing and can hold a conversation other than about having sex. Maybe go out and get drinks or have s beach day. So far a lot of people have welcomed me to the site or talked about trying to meet but most aren’t close. Just looking for some BBC in or near the 757.
Though a few preferences
•Be in shape, don’t have to be perfect but a fit guy is more attractive than a beer guy
•Closer to our age the better, so anyone 20-30 exceptions can be made though
So yeah hopefully I can meet some people closer to us so we can actually make something happen. Trust me you don’t want to miss out. I was told I’m built for this.
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849
I'm in the 757 area its world be my pleasure to get to meet your hubby and you I'm like 25 minutes away from va beach I live in Portsmouth I always have videos and pic if you would like me to send them just dm me if interested you have a wonderful morning that ass is perfect I would love to service you take care Fredstrokes

Attachments

• received_920551454653466.jpeg
    received_920551454653466.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20150717_185520-1.jpg
    20150717_185520-1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 21
  • received_924728884235723.jpeg
    received_924728884235723.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 22
Hi there everybody. Still semi new to this but we had our first experience and it was fun. Though I wouldn’t say we’re looking for a cuckold situation. More like a BBC who’s cool to hangout with and do this in and out of the bedroom, someone who’s easygoing and can hold a conversation other than about having sex. Maybe go out and get drinks or have s beach day. So far a lot of people have welcomed me to the site or talked about trying to meet but most aren’t close. Just looking for some BBC in or near the 757.
Though a few preferences
•Be in shape, don’t have to be perfect but a fit guy is more attractive than a beer guy
So yeah hopefully I can meet some people closer to us so we can actually make something happen. Trust me you don’t want to miss out. I was told I’m built for this.
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849
Perfection

Though a few preferences
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849
D.C area

Though a few preferences
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849
My word you’re perfect

Though a few preferences
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849
I'm in the 757 area

Though a few preferences
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849

“I was told I was built for this”

Oh you were built to be a black slut honestly. Nice hips, great boobs and with an amazing ass. You need to be trained into the perfect slut. I can see you now hands and knees asking Mr.Slinger if you can suck the cum out this black cock. Message me I can see we need to chat.

Though a few preferences
View media item 191850
View media item 191847
View media item 191849
Wow...I don't spend time in MD but I wish I did! You certainly are built for this! Good luck finding new friends!

Back