Virgin Wife Curious What Men Think

Should she let me give her my dick on our wedding night?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • She can have mine and you can watch

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
She really should spank you, like Melissa spanks me, while SCREAMING AT ME that my dick is useless, doesn't satisfy her, etc. Therefore I'm punished with vibrating nipple clamps, spankings from her leather paddle /whip slapper combo thing, as well as being hand-spanked by her (awesome skin-to-skin feeling!), verbally degraded, slapped, my hair is pulled and I'm ****** to suck her tits, pussy, clit - as she digs her beautiful fingernails into me because she's turned ON so hotly..
I'm ****** to kiss and lick her thighs, kiss her leather booted calves, kiss the toes of her beautiful boots as she bends over and SLAPS MY ASS repeatedly, telling me I'll be ****** to obey her... all day today, tomorrow, forever!

God I love it... And God, do I love her!!!!!!
Capture+_2019-05-07-08-58-16.pngCapture+_2019-05-07-09-02-51~4.pngCapture+_2019-05-07-09-04-43~2.png1555679121935zxdzxcx4xv4xcv44vxv~2.pngCapture+_2019-05-05-08-05-56~3.pngCapture+_2019-05-05-07-59-45~3.png

This is my wife and she is curious what all the men on here think about her. She has slowly stopped blowing me, says my dick looks like a clit(image below of her showing me), and will not let me in her anymore. This is also her toy of choice instead of my dick. She hasn’t let me be in her ever, and she is still a virgin since we will only marry in a couple months. She said she might let me in her on the wedding night. But we will see. What do you guys and girls think of her?
She’s hot from what I see. She definitely needs thick in her life.

This is my wife and she is curious what all the men on here think about her. She has slowly stopped blowing me, says my dick looks like a clit(image below of her showing me), and will not let me in her anymore. This is also her toy of choice instead of my dick. She hasn’t let me be in her ever, and she is still a virgin since we will only marry in a couple months. She said she might let me in her on the wedding night. But we will see. What do you guys and girls think of her?
Dime.

Back