Vintage nudists

Just random find...However I´ve been both to the Crazy Horse and Moulin Rouge...The girls at Crazy are hot, but the show I.M.H.O. is better at the Rouge...Cheers from Beautiful and Sunny Portugal today...;)✌️
I have seen both shows those years ago.

I have also seen shows in the Red Light district in both Holland and Germany. Both were total un believable hot.

I have seen both shows those years ago.

I have also seen shows in the Red Light district in both Holland and Germany. Both were total un believable hot.
The Ole Casa Rosso in Amsterdam was a hoot, but nothing compared to Club La Folie 63 in Berlin...I remember an old German dude telling me on my first visit back in 2003. You are in one of the best places in all of ZZZZ Germany...and he was right...Ayyyyyeeee those two Bulgarian gals where simply divine...😎

2666_1_1263931225-766287781.jpg

🥳

The Ole Casa Rosso in Amsterdam was a hoot, but nothing compared to Club La Folie 63 in Berlin...I remember an old German dude telling me on my first visit back in 2003. You are in one of the best places in all of ZZZZ Germany...and he was right...Ayyyyyeeee those two Bulgarian gals where simply divine...😎

View attachment 7120764

🥳

Wow they have really done a job on the out side. It was not that nice when i was there back in the late nineties.

Also went to a Club Called Pigale. The out side was also not so great however the Inside was Great. The Night I was there the stage shows were great however the Lady at our Table / Booth was totally un believable hot and she did three guys right on the table one at a time and multiple times.

Wow they have really done a job on the out side. It was not that nice when i was there back in the late nineties.

Also went to a Club Called Pigale. The out side was also not so great however the Inside was Great. The Night I was there the stage shows were great however the Lady at our Table / Booth was totally un believable hot and she did three guys right on the table one at a time and multiple times.
Thanks for providing the recommendations. Have to give them a try on our next visit

Back