Nudist/Lifestyle friendly places or resorts in the US

Not any more. There used to be one near where I live. There was a twenty food berm all around it. It was listed as a gun club and there was a gate. Then a few jerks started riding ATVs and Dirt Bikes all over many of them naked. There were warned to stop or else. They did not so they got the or else.

There is a private members only club that I know of. They use 50 acres of the 260 they own. There are three or four rings of security around the place. It is posted “No Tresspasseing”. And yes there is security to keep you out. They do charge those caught.

Typically, if a resort is primarily a nudist spot it will not really welcome lifestyle activities. That said, those activities are still quite popular, you're just going to have to arrange through other channels and be careful to not draw too much attention from the vanilla nudist crowd.

I know one resort here is very cool on the lifestyle, but I found frequent meetup posts for residents and visitors in a FetLife group. So... ymmv

Mountain Aire Ranch nudist camp outside Denver
Scarlett Ranch swingers club in Denver
Orvis Hot Springs outside Ouray, Co is a clothing optional hot springs that supposedly has a swingers vibe to it
Thanks so much for noting resorts in Colorado. Do any of them feel comfortable for old fat couples like us

Cedar Waters is closed to new members or day passes this year.

Caliente is probably what you are looking for, with one really significant caveat. Since you are on this site, I assume you are looing for black guys. And the crowd at Caliente when we went was lily white. There were a few Asian women, and a couple of Indian guys. But I only saw a single, solitary black man.

Oh wait, I see that you are yourself a black man. In that case, absolutely go to Caliente, you will be very, very, very much in demand.

Last edited:
Back