Videos that show bull + wife + husband sleeping together

Hey all,

Was wondering if we can get a thread going for videos that show the bull, wife, and hubby sleeping together in a bed. Last time I came across a video with an asian girl waking up beside a BBC bull, and the white boyfriend/husband was also in the bed. I find this concept very erotic.

The funny thing is that I have slept in the bed with couple's numerous times and I have actually always in the back of my mind somewhat kinda felt a little awkward about it.

First of all if I spent the night wifey and I didn't stop fucking till some time the next morning anyway! Hubby's would pass out or take a nap and every time they woke up I was deep inside of their hotwife!

Once we actually found the strength to stop pleasing each other and go to sleep the wife would usually end up in the arms of her hubby cuddling. At some point my bbc would realize "hey we are actually lying in close proximity to some good pussy"!!! Next thing you know I am sliding inside of her as she lays in her hubby's arms and after a few good deep strokes she will disengage from hubby and here we go back at it again fucking like there's no tomorrow.

I mean poor hubby was trying to sleep and here we go at it again stuck together like two magnets placed too close together!🤣😂

That's right a hotwife's pussy in such close proximity to a bbc is very magnificent and will end up drawing that cock inside in no time!🤷‍♂️

The funny thing is that I have slept in the bed with couple's numerous times and I have actually always in the back of my mind somewhat kinda felt a little awkward about it.

First of all if I spent the night wifey and I didn't stop fucking till some time the next morning anyway! Hubby's would pass out or take a nap and every time they woke up I was deep inside of their hotwife!

Once we actually found the strength to stop pleasing each other and go to sleep the wife would usually end up in the arms of her hubby cuddling. At some point my bbc would realize "hey we are actually lying in close proximity to some good pussy"!!! Next thing you know I am sliding inside of her as she lays in her hubby's arms and after a few good deep strokes she will disengage from hubby and here we go back at it again fucking like there's no tomorrow.

I mean poor hubby was trying to sleep and here we go at it again stuck together like two magnets placed too close together!🤣😂

That's right a hotwife's pussy in such close proximity to a bbc is very magnificent and will end up drawing that cock inside in no time!🤷‍♂️
Ok. I have one lady that I arrange dates for that likes if I sleep in the bed with them. Always in the middle after boy friend has tired after his second load they need a rest and the Center of the bed is wet. My pillow is the one that was under them.

when one of them is ready for more play they will ask me to check if the other is ready and open for more play. This means that I have to slide down in between them dragging my pillow. I always insure they are ready while they talk and kiss. I leave the pillow for their use one will slide into the place where I was.

this lady loves it when I guide her boy friend into her. As for her bpy friend he insistes that I keep my hand in place for at least the first 3 to 5 strokes just so he is wet.

a while back they asked that I wear a full morph suit in white to match the sheets. I thought it would be a one time thing so I could blend into the back ground even more.

About a year ago the boy friend called me and ask if I would help him out with another lady this one of colour. It took a while to convince her that I was there only to watch, prep and finish. This time be had me wear a black suit to opens for my eyes and mouth.
He lasted just after 2 hours the first time. However her three orgasiums up to this point were minor compared to when I ate her pussy. She tried to be nice and push me back. I moved her hands to the back of my head. she took the hint. Wrapped her legs about my neck placing her heels in my back. She had a trembler series of orgasiums squirting time after time. When she recovered they went back at it for over another two hours. In total they fucked about 9 hours out of the 14 hours her spent together. Since then I have seen them fuck about once a month. And for the last four months I have watched her fuck her boss once a month. Her boss is good for about 10 hours dates.

Back