Videoing my black buddy fucking my wife

I've videoed my wife being fucked to Sex Heaven by my handsome athletic beautifully-built huge-cocked bisexual black buddy many times over during the 6 years since he came to live with us when he was a mere stripling of 19.

Here's a link to a totally wankworthy 6-minute video-clip of him practising to impregnate her when he was 23.

I love his superbly muscular shoulders and back and bum and arms and legs in action. My wife obviously does too.

I think I've captured his beautifully effective fucking action pretty well, from his single-thrust opening penetration of my wife all the way through to his balls-deep massive custard strokes. I find his orgasmic cries and gaspings extremely hot too. It was a Saturday morning fuck and his balls and pelvis were as full as a bull's.

Ahhhh the joys of wife-watching at it's spectacular Best!!!!

Last edited:
I've videoed my wife being fucked to Sex Heaven by my handsome athletic beautifully-built huge-cocked bisexual black buddy many times over during the 6 years since he came to live with us when he was a mere stripling of 19.

Here's a link to a totally wankworthy 6-minute video-clip of him practising to impregnate her when he was 23.

I love his superbly muscular shoulders and back and bum and arms and legs in action. My wife obviously does too.

I think I've captured his beautifully effective fucking action pretty well, from his single-thrust opening penetration of my wife all the way through to his balls-deep massive custard strokes. I find his orgasmic cries and gaspings extremely hot too. It was a Saturday morning fuck and his balls and pelvis were as full as a bull's.

Here's a link to a Sunday morning immediately post-withdrawal shot of my wife and my buddy when he was a sensitive well-mannered but charming college student of 19 and nowhere near as physically developed as he is today.

He had very energetically deep-fucked her for fully 40 minutes and had cum buckets in her, as the shot shows by the huge gob of his spunk overflowed from my beautifully satiated wife's widely fucked-open vagina.

Last edited:

To top off the opening of this thread, here's another very beautiful video-clip--sadly very short--of my buddy impregnating my wife when he was 22.

Dammit she fucking loved the feeling of the orgasmic jerkings of his massive cock and his black-baby-making spunk seemingly endlessly spurting into her.

Here's a link to a Sunday morning immediately post-withdrawal shot of my wife and my buddy when he was a sensitive well-mannered but charming college student of 19 and nowhere near as physically developed as he is today.

He had very energetically deep-fucked her for fully 40 minutes and had cum buckets in her, as the shot shows by the huge gob of his spunk overflowed from my beautifully satiated wife's widely fucked-open vagina.
hope she was fertile!

Great vids bro. He's definitely a lucky guy.
Lucky? Blessed, more like it. He had and still has the beautiful looks, superbly athletic build and every other premium physical attribute and the sexual stamina and sensitvity that get him absolutely everywhere with my doting ex. He has only to smile at her and slip his shirt off his totally wankworthy torso and her legs go from under her.

Last edited:
michael187, it's gtr from our other conversations. I truly enjoyed the videos that you have spoken/written about so lovingly. Something I noticed that your ex and my 1st wife willingly held their legs open as if to say "Come on and sink your big, black cock balls deep and fuck me, cum in me, and put a black baby in my belly". GTR

Last edited:

Could you just load the videos to the site? I'm not able to open and download it on my smartphone.

Thanks for sharing was this at his place?

Thanks for sharing was this at his place?
No. It was in our spare bedroom I sometimes retire to to give my buddy and my ex total privacy in the master-bedroom, which is on the other side of the wall next to my double bed.

On that occasion my buddy and ex, both showered and still naked, had come knocking on my door aftera rather lonely night I'd had in the spare bed on which of course I regularly jack-off while listening to them fuck on the other side of the wall.

It's a perfect arrangement for all three of us.

Last edited:

He fuck the ******* out of your wife

Could you just load the videos to the site? I'm not able to open and download it on my smartphone.
Sure. Will do.

I'm intrigued that you are an ITALIAN BBC.

Since my first long visit to Firenze in my super-randy late teens I have always loved young Italian men. So many of them are openly bisexual, extremely handsome and beautifully big-cocked, like you.

Are you married? Have you fathered any children for your "conquests"?

Keep in touch!

Sure. Will do.

I'm intrigued that you are an ITALIAN BBC.

Since my first long visit to Firenze in my super-randy late teens I have always loved young Italian men. So many of them are openly bisexual, extremely handsome and beautifully big-cocked, like you.

Are you married? Have you fathered any children for your "conquests"?

Keep in touch!
Hi, thank you.

What a pity it’s been banned from viewing ! We would’ve loved to have enjoyed watching it !
Such a pity ! 😢

michael187, it's gtr from our other conversations. I truly enjoyed the videos that you have spoken/written about so lovingly. Something I noticed that your ex and my 1st wife willingly held their legs open as if to say "Come on and sink your big, black cock balls deep and fuck me, cum in me, and put a black baby in my belly". GTR
Hi GTR!! I remember you very well. Yeah, that "Come on" of one's beloved shamelessly baby-wanting wife to her super-potent and uncontrollably horny young black lover is devastatingly hot, isn't it?

Back