Video recording?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really satisfied with all of the Red products, but sometimes they can intimidate the bulls or make them feel like actors rather than bulls. I am currently running a Red DSMC2 Monstro. It really looks amazing when I throw it up on my home theater. The great thing is that since it records in 8K, you can put it on a tripod and then still zoom and pan when you edit. It makes scenes look a lot more dynamic.

I thought I was perhaps overdoing it by picking up a Canon EOS 77D to film our gang bangs but one of y'all has a fucking RED DSMC2? Holy hell, dude.

Anyway, the 77D has proven to work pretty well for video (better than stills) in non-optimal lighting, which is ideal for bedroom use. ;)

I used to be more into photography, but with the 77D I've had okay luck using mostly the "auto" mode that handles a lot of focusing and light sensitivity on the fly. I've been recording in 1080p quality, which is great for online "HD" video clips. I got a Rode mic which fits into the camera's hot shoe and delivers much clearer sound than the built-in mic. (Can really hear those wet, sloppy blowjobs.)

The camera came with an all-purpose zoom lens which I've been really happy with. I also purchased a 25mm fixed-depth lens specifically for lower light conditions but honestly the zoom lens has been both useful and pretty successful at capturing what I need.

Only done this once but used Facetime while I was doing a guys wife while he was at work. Not ideal as sometimes signal dropped and lost connection. Not ideal when in mid fuck and you’ve got to reconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back