Wife wanting BBC in Cincy/Dayton area.

54 year old married couple between Cincy and Dayton.

Wife is 5'0"
Just a tad bit on the chubby side. Not horrible and sexy AF! GREAT breasts! Attractive face!

She's had BBC in her past. I want her to have it again. As I watch. And record. For my own viewing pleasure. NOT to add to a website and sell. We video ourselves constantly. For me.

Anyway, not sure what else to add. Hopefully we get some replies.

Thanks for reading.

~S.P.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20231013_163831_Gallery.gif
    SmartSelect_20231013_163831_Gallery.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20231122_180541_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_180541_Gallery.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 116

Wife is 5'0"
Just a tad bit on the chubby side. Not horrible and sexy AF! GREAT breasts! Attractive face!

She's had BBC in her past. I want her to have it again. As I watch. And record. For my own viewing pleasure. NOT to add to a website and sell. We video ourselves constantly. For me.

Thanks for reading.

~S.P.
She looks gorgeous!! I bet she gets many men attention!!!

Wife is 5'0"

Thanks for reading.

~S.P.
Im ur man

I apologize to everyone who has sent messages. I promise I am not teasing, ghosting or playing games in any way.

I lost my baby sister (age 41) right after posting for the first time and things have just been hectic through the holidays. Promise I am NOT ignoring anyone on purpose 🙏

SP

I apologize to everyone who has sent messages. I promise I am not teasing, ghosting or playing games in any way.

I lost my baby sister (age 41) right after posting for the first time and things have just been hectic through the holidays. Promise I am NOT ignoring anyone on purpose 🙏

SP
Ok

SP
Dm for bbc

Its not important i can travel im a rich bull
Well.........had it been you that stated your sister passed, I can't, for the life of me, see myself NOT sending you my condolences first before offering up my cock. Rich bull or not. What a joke 🙄

Find somewhere else to travel Richie Ritch.

Back