Video chat - looking to inch into the lifestyle

WhiseD

Male
Recently my girlfriend of 5 years and I discovered how much we love the idea of her taking a BBC. We've been using a black dildo but she would like to move onto the real thing although she's extremely nervous.
So... we decided that maybe having a hot guy with a BBC watch her use the dildo over skype or something would help her take the first step.

She's a small bbw, 25, about 5'6" and gets extremely wet at the thought of a BBC.

We're looking for a guy that's fit, well hung( has to be larger than me so at least 8+ and thickk), and is cool with just video sex for now.

Thanks for looking!

Recently my girlfriend of 5 years and I discovered how much we love the idea of her taking a BBC. We've been using a black dildo but she would like to move onto the real thing although she's extremely nervous.
So... we decided that maybe having a hot guy with a BBC watch her use the dildo over skype or something would help her take the first step.

She's a small bbw, 25, about 5'6" and gets extremely wet at the thought of a BBC.

We're looking for a guy that's fit, well hung( has to be larger than me so at least 8+ and thickk), and is cool with just video sex for now.

Thanks for looking!
Whats your Skype

Are you sure that it's not you who only wants 8+ and thick? I've seen his pics on here and I'm sure that most women would be quite satisfied with what he has to offer. And he's verified as real so he actually is a black male- not someone pretending to be a black male.
I fucks wit you lol

Yeah. I'm 100% sure. I'm 8+ and thick and judging by comparing pics, he's not a real 8 and thick. Not trying to start anything with anyone. Just trying to find what we're looking for. I do appreciate he's verified. But if he doesn't fit the type of guy we're looking for then we simply aren't interested. No reason for anyone to be offended.
Not trynna sound salty or nun but i aint lyin on my dick fam:bounce:
Please login or become a member to view

Back