Very petite and tiny women with BBC

I love those small petite white women, once I met a young couple n she was just 5”0, tiny frame, tightest pussy I ever fucked except my virgin gfs during college days. She was biting pillow to not have her screaming sound heard outside.. when I was fully in I flipped her gently.. her eyes had tears running and the bulkness of my cock was visible on her slim flat belly.. it was a heck of an experience.. miss her. It was 7-8 years back

I love those small petite white women, once I met a young couple n she was just 5”0, tiny frame, tightest pussy I ever fucked except my virgin gfs during college days. She was biting pillow to not have her screaming sound heard outside.. when I was fully in I flipped her gently.. her eyes had tears running and the bulkness of my cock was visible on her slim flat belly.. it was a heck of an experience.. miss her. It was 7-8 years back
I'm 5'2 and my bulls are 6'4 and 6'6. Still have to work to fully take the 10" and 11" . But long thick cock = deep seeding = successful breeding.

She's sleeping, I'm (jerred on). Brook is/has always been petite, 5' 4", 110lb'ish and just a petite, feminine girl...who loves sex. And hard, vigorous sex and black thugs fill her need to be treated like an anonymous whore. Although she's a small girl I've seen her take huge black cock that you/I could see moving inside her. Ummmmmmmm, I love that *******, especially when she and I have our "moments". Nothing so erotic as a young, petite white girl sprawled out lewdly taking BBC. Some of the videos she did were definitely focused on her being a petite (helpless?), young white girl. Damnit, I'm horny now.bye

Back