Very new. Just discovered the site

Hey there. We’re an early 30’s white couple. Married a few years. Started exploring the interracial fantasy somewhat recently. Idk if we’ll actually end up going through with it, but it’s good to see there are others like us out there.
welcome to the site ,just take your time enjoy all that's on offer and be sure in your own minds before doing anything rash.
have fun and hope all goes well for you both.

Hey there. We’re an early 30’s white couple. Married a few years. Started exploring the interracial fantasy somewhat recently. Idk if we’ll actually end up going through with it, but it’s good to see there are others like us out there.

welcome & have fun in this community, get verified so that you’re the real deal & also have fun meeting other couples and men and women who are in third lifestyle also 🙏🏾🥰💯

we are in same boat as you all are. Suzi wants it but hesitant to take that first big step
if you do take that first step be sure in your own minds that it is exactly what you both want and are comfortable with your decision of going all the way.
make sure you pick an experienced BULL
meet publicly at 1st to see if there is a chemistry between the 3 of you.
I know of a couple who I advised had a very successful outcome to there 1st step and are now on a journey of discovery in their new 3 way marriage.
I hope things go the same way if your good lady takes that 1st step
and I am sure she will enjoy herself immensely.

Thanks for the warm welcome. We fantasize often about her fucking a big black guy. Im not even sure who started it. I definitely wasn’t into this before I met her. She alluded to being a size queen and “jokingly” talked about black guys a few too many times before I started thinking about it.
Even though I’m not into the whole cuck thing, eventually started fantasizing about to the point of buying a few black dildos. Turns out I absolutely love fucking her with them and seeing her go wild. I’m coming to terms with that.

I haven’t shown her this website but I plan to. I’ve told her that I’ve been exploring websites related to this. She also okayed me posting some pics

I guess a welcome is in order.
First time curiosity is the best 😉

I just recently converted a 'First Time BBC' chick. She was nervous about the tightfit but 3 hours later she got back home safe 😂
Coming back for more...
View media item 327889

Back