Verified People: Stop Entertaining Fakes & Cuckolds

Anthony Hopson

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I’m posting this because of an interaction on Fetlife I had today: verified bulls and couples, stop entertaining unverified cuckolds. There is a point to this website which is to promote interracial play. Although there are certain societal taboos to what fun we enjoy, respect and safety are paramount to any fantasy, and very often, cuckolds (who yes, are largely white men) ruin it by trying either to create fantasies, interject themselves into situations they don’t belong, to get you to “cyber” with them, or to use some inappropriate language.

I’m attaching a screenshot conversation I had with one on Fetlife that shut it down, but I’m imploring all the people #onhere that are real and take it seriously:
  • Stop talking to these fucks and let them enjoy parts of the forum that are blatantly about fantasy
  • Ask for verification, even if you pull it off the site. There is no reason a guy is posting pictures of a woman showing her face or entirely naked, but then won’t verify
  • Don’t let them use abusive language anywhere in these forums
Enough is enough; the people that enjoy this fetish need to get control of it, and that includes these people on the periphery.

E92D77E1-707D-41C9-888E-FD7C3C9E1408.png90839FE6-1762-4063-AE1A-EA1741A0F551.pngDEEBB27C-635E-4C9B-ACD7-99B28B9F10EA.png434B54E9-51FC-43D2-877F-ADCA7CE4976B.png

In fairness, single white guys aren't allowed to get verified on this site -- otherwise I absolutely would do. :unsure:

Although I agree on other levels, which is why I do have pics in a Google Drive folder that I'd happily share to prove I'm real -- not difficult at all really.

The point of this thread was very specific, so please follow my advice earlier and stick to those threads and cease with the “well, not me” when it comes to these serious infiltrations of space and respect that are happening.

The point of this thread was very specific, so please follow my advice earlier and stick to those threads
? Sorry, I did not notice you offering me any advice.

? Also, the 'specific point' of this thread was for you to vent about 'unverified' cucks (i.e. white men), even though white men cannot actually get verified on here, or even on fetlife which you offered as an example.

? Apart from that, the reason you won't see me on here anymore is, ironically, for the very reason that you're pissed off -- timewasting fantasists.

? Sorry, I did not notice you offering me any advice.

? Also, the 'specific point' of this thread was for you to vent about 'unverified' cucks (i.e. white men), even though white men cannot actually get verified on here, or even on fetlife which you offered as an example.

? Apart from that, the reason you won't see me on here anymore is, ironically, for the very reason that you're pissed off -- timewasting fantasists.
A0E6F88F-03BD-47A9-B981-7A654EE5AB68.gif

Back